Field Marketing ManagerVeeam
• Establish and maintain key sales relationships
• Use data as part of all planning and decision making
• Maintain consistencies and repeatable processes across all segments of the business
• Create a GTM framework for all marketing in Canada. – both end user and focus partners
• Generate pipeline
• Help sales close deals
• Team Player
• High Emotional Intelligence
• Agility and flexibility to deal with constant change
• Ability to deal effectively with executive-level managers
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
• Measurement and results/impact-driven
• Good analytical thinking
The successful candidate will have come from a large software or storage organization with a proven track record of developing and executing impactful B2B marketing plans. Having excellent networking and program building expertise while balancing the needs and direction of the sales team is a key success factor in this role.
• Provide marketing leadership support for Veeam’s Canadian business.
• Experience in both end user and channel marketing
• Strong background in using data to develop and plan successful marketing campaigns
• Driven by delivering quantitative results based on opening doors in the commercial marketing space and helping sales close deals.
• Proven success and knowledge on building and executing multi touch campaigns with resellers across the US
• Ability to work hand-in-hand with multiple stakeholders (channel, sales, alliance partners)
• Ability to track channel MDF and revenues to judge program effectiveness and make adjustments to drive our GTM strategy through resellers.
• Track PMDF requests through portal requests.
• Understand the role of North America marketing and drive team members to meet/exceed expectations of that role while balancing the needs of the field and global teams.
• Collaborate with extended field marketing teams and sales to ensure they are educated on commercial marketing campaigns and associated activities
• Keep executive management in the loop on significant or strategic changes on a consistent basis.
• Excellent knowledge of the software industry in the America
• 5+ years software marketing experience, integrated marketing plan development,
• Strong ability to build up cross-functional relationships and virtual teams
• Excellent presentation and communication skills
• Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or related field (a combination of education and experience will be considered)
• Understanding of the roles played by alliance partners, distributors, system integrators and vendors in the channel Ability to build consensus in a fast-paced, cross-functional team environment
• Ability to define marketing objectives, track and evaluate results, including marketing return on investment
• Must have exceptional communication and writing skills
• Background in virtualization and/or storage alliance marketing programs preferred
Work from home or in the office
• Expected to be mobile / travelling 25% of working time
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.