Field Marketing ManagerVeeam
United States, Maryland, Baltimore
United States, North Carolina, Charlotte
United States, Florida, Miami
United States, Georgia, Atlanta
United States, Tennessee, Nashville
United States Virginia,
Position will cover the Southeast Territory. Preference given to those who reside in MD, GA, NC, FL, VA, and TN.
Veeam is seeking a motivated and energetic individual to join our team.
The Field Marketing Manager will leverage traditional and account-based marketing (ABM) frameworks and techniques to build and accelerate pipeline for a key set of focused Enterprise and Commercial accounts. In pursuit of this goal, this person will be responsible for leading and managing demand generation and customer engagement efforts across multiple marketing channels and acting as a key liaison to sales, as well as field and partner marketing.
- Develop data-driven marketing strategies and campaigns that successfully engage key contacts at target accounts, balancing strategic thinking with tactical execution
- Align marketing activities with business priorities in collaboration with sales and partner representatives in the field
·Development and full execution of integrated demand generation marketing programs - including seminars, webinars, trade shows, telemarketing, online campaigns, etc. to achieve shared goals
- Collaborate with Direct and Inside Sales teams to ensure alignment on field initiatives for timely lead follow-up
·Forecast, measure and analyze impact of programs on sales cycles
·Build and maintain ongoing communications with regional sales teams, ABM manager, field and channel marketing peers and corporate headquarters
- Coordinate with sales leadership to align on regional priorities, set quarterly goals, gain commitment and support for marketing programs, and identify areas of pipeline opportunity and risk
The successful candidate will have come from a large software or storage organization. The candidate needs a proven track record of developing and executing impactful B2B marketing plans. Having excellent networking and program building expertise while balancing the needs and direction of the sales team is a key success factor in this role.
- Excellent knowledge of the software and enterprise industry in the Americas
- 5+ years software marketing experience, integrated marketing plan development, communication programs and collaborative demand generation
- Strong ability to build cross-functional relationships and virtual teams
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or related field (a combination of education and experience will be considered)
- Understanding of the roles played by alliance partners, distributors, system integrators and vendors in the channel
- Ability to build consensus in a fast-paced, cross-functional team environment
- Ability to define marketing objectives, track and evaluate results, including marketing return on investment
- Must have exceptional communication and writing skills
- Background in virtualization and/or storage alliance marketing programs preferred
- Work from home or in the office
- Expected to be mobile / travelling 25% of working time
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.