Enterprise Marketing Manager, DACH Region (Munich, Germany)
The Enterprise Marketing Manager is responsible for driving and implementing marketing plans and campaigns targeting Enterprise market, Accounts over 5000 employees in Germany.
As part of a broader strategy, which consist in strengthening Veeam’s position on the Enterprise market, supporting the company’s objective to achieve a $ 1 billion worldwide revenue by 2019, this new position will focus on development and execution of Marketing activities dedicated to Enterprise market in Germany, in alignment with Veeam strategy, supporting Sales team, and working closely with EMEA Enterprise Marketing team.
This position reports to the Senior Marketing Manager in DACH.
As the key point of contact for Enterprise/Strategic Accounts Go-to-market marketing activities, the Enterprise marketing manager main responsibilities are to:
- Create, drive and implement Account Based Marketing plans for top strategic French accounts together with Sales team (customers intimacy events, content, etc.);
- Ensure alignment and consistency of Enterprise Marketing activities with EMEA & Corporate programs and Veeam strategy;
- Select and establish strong relationship with local CxOs associations or communities together with Sales team;
- Represent Veeam at key events (industry tradeshows, CxOs roundtables, etc.);
- Coordinate and organize DACH presence into high level EMEA Industry events, together with EMEA Events team;
- Own content and roll out of the Communication plan to the Enterprise level and CxOs level customers/prospects;
- Create and/or localize content for dedicated Enterprise campaigns (emails, website, social media, etc.) together with EMEA Enterprise Marketing team, Localization team and Communication team;
- Work with the Customer Reference team to ensure availability and quality of customer cases;
- Work closely with the Channel Marketing Manager to build and support Enterprise Partners activities;
- Ensure consistency & optimization of the Enterprise marketing database, working closely with Sales team;
- Provide support to Marketing DACH team on any other projects as needed;
- Manage planning & budget for Enterprise activities (yearly plan, as well as mid-year review);
- Create campaigns in Salesforce, track and report results and ROI figures to ensure follow-up and consistent investment.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in similar functions or B2B Marketing, Large Accounts/End-users relative activities (including operational marketing, database marketing, brand content, social marketing & digital)
- Native German / Fluent English language skills
- High level Education qualifications in marketing or business
- Analytical skills
- Result oriented approach
- Modern, energetic working environment.
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
Salary ranges depending on skills and expertise