Enterprise Marketing Manager
United Kingdom, Berkshire, Reading
Enterprise Marketing Manager- UK&I
This is an exciting opportunity to join our rapidly expanding Enterprise Marketing team and establish market share through the management of the UK Enterprise marketing strategy. This role is responsible for creating, planning and executing against a variety of local tactical and strategic campaigns in line with Veeam’s Global marketing strategy. With a Company objective to achieve $1billion Worldwide revenue by 2018, this is a rare opportunity to join a highly successful, ambitious and established International Software vendor on our journey to Enterprise market leadership.
This position reports directly to the UKI Marketing Manager.
As the owner of the Enterprise/Named Accounts marketing strategy, the Enterprise Marketing Manager main responsibilities are to:
- Create the marketing strategy for Enterprise (5000+ end-users) and named accounts (sub-segment) in UKI through the execution of an annual marketing plan
- Execute highly targeted marketing campaigns to drive engagement, brand preference and pipeline identification
- Business partner with UKI Enterprise sales leader to regularly review pipeline performance and advise on appropriate marketing strategies and tactics accordingly
- Ensure alignment and consistency of UKI Enterprise Marketing activities with EMEA & Corporate Veeam marketing programmes
- Coordinate and organise the Veeam Enterprise presence at key events (such as VeeamOn Forum, Analyst and Industry events) together with the EMEA Events team
- Work with the Global Customer Advocacy team to meet Enterprise reference targets
- Work alongside the UKI Channel Marketing Manager to build and support Enterprise Partner and SI activities
- Drive Enterprise alliance relationships (e.g. HPE, Cisco, Microsoft) to maximise partnering opportunities whether direct or through ‘meet in the channel’ plays
- Manage planning and budget for UKI Enterprise marketing activities
- Report against campaign ROI metrics and success measures to the UKI and EMEA Marketing leadership team which include (but are not limited to) enquiries, leads, influenced and sourced pipeline
- Maintain a calendar of marketing activity relevant to Named Account activity and communicate it effectively with Enterprise sales team.
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in an IT vendor (preferably software)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in an Enterprise marketing role or working for an Enterprise IT vendor
- Must demonstrate understanding of ABM concepts
- Must understand the Enterprise sales cycle and application of content across the buyers’ journey
- Strong understanding of trends in digital marketing, social media and how to leverage these channels most effectively. Understanding of social selling is desirable.
- Experience working with large SI’s and Enterprise VARs is an advantage
- Comfortable working in a highly matrixed and international team
- Ability to collaborate effectively and build relationship with Enterprise sales colleagues
- Fluent English with a high level of presentation and written skills
- Analytical skills and results-oriented approach to marketing
- Executes with urgency without sacrificing attention to detail
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.