Director, North American Marketing
United States, Ohio, Columbus
The Director of Marketing for North America is responsible for all end-user demand generation activities in the region, formulating and managing the marketing strategies, plans, campaigns and budget, as well as supporting and integrating with the Sales teams on strategic door opening and pipeline creation initiatives in North America region.
You will deliver sustainable and effective growth marketing plans which supports the acquisition of new customers and partners while also expanding existing customer & partner relationships by working closely with the key stakeholders from the North American and extended Americas Marketing teams.
The role reports to the Vice President Americas Marketing with strong alignment (dotted) to several Americas sales leaders.
- Work closely with leadership team to devise and drive a comprehensive North American marketing strategy which builds out our market presence, go-to-market strategy and identify new opportunities which are in sync with our overall global objectives.
- Develop Marketing plans aligned to strategies and include tactics and goals for reaching key audiences - end users and channel partners - to drive brand awareness, interest and desire for Veeam key products and solutions.
- Submission of a quarterly budget plan covering specific campaigns, programs, and deliverables for Field Marketing, Partner Marketing, Events, Lead Generation, Brand Awareness, etc.
- Management of the regional field marketing team to execute on the marketing plan, ensuring that the team meets program objectives, adheres to corporate brand and communications guidelines, budgets and timelines.
- Regular and consistent communications with Alliances Marketing team, Partner Program team, Demand Center team, Communications and other groups as needed.
- Develop a best-in-class lead generation function in the North America based on the global lead generation and management infrastructure, general business rules, and campaign materials.
- Build a strong, motivated team, effective at working across business functions and in a global matrix management environment with a mix of direct and indirect employees.
As a people manager, working with marketing groups, create a highly functioning streamlined organization that will react quickly and effectively to market trends and changes in the competitive landscape.
- Secure meetings with key decision makers
- Pipeline sourced
- Alliance leverage to generate the greatest demand
- 15+ years of experience developing and executing marketing programs, automation, demand creation and partner marketing. Software/Cloud organization strongly preferred
- 10 + years leading a team of marketing professionals. Experience in building, mentoring, and coaching a team.
- Proven experience with strategic planning, managing lead-generation programs, creating innovative and targeted marketing programs that generate results.
- Confidence and the ability to maintain a strong network of internal relationships and a visible profile within the business. Ability to influence and engage direct and indirect reports and peers.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically, and make sound decisions quickly and efficiently
- Strong understanding of the key value levers to position solutions drives brand awareness and capture market demand.
- Demonstrated track record in executing successfully across the marketing lifecycle
- The ability to multitask and articulate clear creative direction and underlying business rationale to team members to ensure streamlined execution and impactful results.
Innovative thinker, with a track record for translating strategic thinking into action plans and output.
• Ability to influence and engage direct and indirect reports and peers
• Exceptional written, oral, and executive presentation skills.
- Strong Leader
- Has a voice
- Team Player
- High Emotional Intelligence
- Agility and flexibility to deal with constant change
- Remain calm under pressure
- Team leader and coach
- Ability to deal effectively with executive level managers
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Measurement- and results/impact-driven
- Good analytical thinking
- Excellent knowledge of the software and enterprise industry
- Strong ability to build up cross-functional relationships and virtual teams
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Leading edge Social and Digital media skills
- Excellent marketing tools expertise (e.g., marketing automation tools (Eloqua, Marketo), marketing attribution experience
- Excellent analytical skills
- Knowledgeable of software, customer databases, social media tools, CRM systems and a quick learner of new tools
- Excellent programmatic marketing knowledge (eg, multi-stage, multi-touch campaign blueprinting and execution) and digital marketing knowledge
- Very good understanding of marketing insights derived from attribution models, customer database mining, and other sources of customer insight
- Very good written and communication skills.
- Work from home or in the office.
Expected to be mobile / travelling 50% of working time.
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.
2 jobs found
Director of North American Field and Channel Marketing
United States, Massachusetts, Wellesley