Director NA Field MarketingVeeam
United States, Georgia, Alpharetta
Date Posted: 2021-01-22
Everything’s in place for you to win at Veeam – the global leader in Cloud Data Management. We provide trusted back-up solutions that deliver cloud data management and protection, keeping the world moving for over 360,000 customers including the vast majority of Fortune 500 companies. We’re extremely successful: a billion-dollar company and Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant that’s won over 170 top industry awards. But we’re always looking forward. Everyone here plays a part in finding new opportunities and winning new deals, and you’ll be backed by a best-in-service product and an unrivalled reputation for delivering customer satisfaction – our net promoter score is 3.5x the industry average.
Ultimately though, we grow together, so we’ll support you fully to be successful in your role. We’ll invest in you through our on-demand learning systems. Mentoring, training and coaching will help you to find your feet, take big challenges in your stride and perform at your best. There are acceleration programmes that could propel you further forward than you imagined. And whether it’s learning additional skills, gaining a new experience or taking the next step in your career, there will be lots of scope for development.
All this in a place where people talk from the heart. We have a culture of focus and excellence. We encourage innovation and iteration. And since our achievements are tangible, we can keep it real and be genuine with each other. We’re inclusive, diverse, open and honest people who collaborate, support each other and have fun together. And we’re nimble enough for people to speak up. We play to win; we’re competitive, hungry and driven, but we remain humble. If that’s you, get ready to do Veeamazing things.
The Director, Field Marketing will lead the field marketing team in the Americas. In this role, the Director, Field Marketing will develop and implement the marketing strategy, plan and budget, deploying the right mix of marketing programs to reach, educate, nurture and convert our target audiences driving high quality leads and opportunities for the Americas region.
- Develop and implement the marketing plan for the region aligned to the corporate campaign framework, executing locally to achieve marketing KPIs and support sales & growth objectives.
- Manage team to execute marketing activities, with a strong focus on communication and lead generation, leveraging the channel in the go-to-market strategy to scale broadly.
- Build and execute plans to support all marketing within the region focusing on both prospects and to/through channel partners (distributors, resellers, cloud providers and alliances).
- Build and nurture relationships with the regional sales team to over-communicate and gain alignment on marketing plans while ensuring proper lead follow up to achieve targets.
- Manage the end-to-end lead process, constantly looking at ways to improve the intake and conversion of the lead funnel.
- Align with and secure buy-in from multiple stakeholders, including executives, sales, corporate and regional marketing teams.
- Report on campaign success and business contribution.
- Manage the field marketing budget.
- A proven marketing leader with demonstrable experience managing large teams, delivering meaningful results through others, driving focus on achieving collective results through collaboration, teamwork, communication, change/conflict management, problem solving and objective setting.
- Demonstrated success in managing large teams, campaign management (create plans, manage budgets, schedules, allocate resources, etc.) and teaming cross-functionally within region and corporate marketing teams.
- Enterprise Experience
- End User Marketing
- Account Based Marketing
- Strong ability to manage and prioritize multiple, concurrent tasks while meeting aggressive deadlines in a fast-paced environment with unending enthusiasm to get the job done.
- Extensive experience across all aspects of marketing including events, media & PR, digital marketing, outbound marketing, marketing strategy, content and creative development.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
- Excellent relationship management and expectation setting skills.
- Self-starter, leads and facilitates management of details needed to accomplish tasks; simultaneous management of several programs and initiatives
- Excellent writer and speaker.
- Proficient with MS Office tools, SFDC, Marketing Automation.
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not tolerate discrimination in any form on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. All your information will be kept confidential.