Director of Demand Center Marketing
United States, Georgia, Alpharetta
United States, Massachusetts
United States, Ohio, Columbus
United States, Arizona, Tempe
The Director of Demand Center Marketing is responsible for the creation and continuous development of the Demand Center organization, reporting to the Head of Americas Marketing. The Demand Center is in charge of multiple strategic cross geography programs to drive sales pipeline, accelerate the sales cycle and amplify Veaam’s message.
The Head of Demand Center leads the Demand Center team and works closely with global and local marketing leadership and the local sales leadership in the development of impactful marketing program, including the Go to Market strategy of how to drive demand and awareness for Veeam’s value proposition.
The successful candidate will have managed a Demand Center like organizational unit and a proven track record of developing and executing impactful B2B marketing programs including excellent social and digital marketing and account based marketing expertise.
- Create and continuously develop the Demand Center organization
- Support the Demand Center program managers develop and execute measurable and impactful, stakeholder-aligned marketing campaigns/programs on time, on budget, and on or beyond target
- Build an integrated strategy with the goals of providing air cover, opening doors and driving demand in the Enterprise market..
- Closely align and work with local and global marketing leadership team
- Oversee and direct the alignment and work targeting the enterprise market using the entire marketing mix including; social, digital ABM, acquire programs, customer success stories, etc…to ensure efficient and effective program execution
- Closely align and work with sales to ensure efficient and effective program execution
Key Performance Indicators
- Amplifying our message via influencer social media and digital
- Open doors at strategic accounts using ABM tools
- Generated marketing pipeline (created)
- 10+ Years experience
- Creative and analytical thinker who has a long track record of identifying and executing on successful integrated marketing campaigns.
- Must be able to blend and demonstrate both digital/social media savvy and traditional brand know-how
- A strong conceptual mind
- Experience and appreciation of local marketing nuances in the approach to different markets
- Obsessive about the details and a pitbull when it comes to getting results
- Comfortable presenting to, and pushing back on, C-Suite executives
- Proactive and always looking forward (e.g., not getting caught in reactive mode or waiting for the story to come to you)
- Data-guided and measurement focused
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP AND ACCOUNTABILITY
This position reports to the VP of North Americas Marketing
- Team Player
- High Emotional Intelligence
- Agility and flexibility to deal with constant change
- Remain calm under pressure
- Team leader and coach
- Ability to deal effectively with executive level managers
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Measurement- and results/impact-driven
- Good analytical thinking
- Excellent knowledge of the software and enterprise industry in the Americas.
- Strong ability to build up cross-functional relationships and virtual teams
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Account-based marketing skills
- Social and Digital media skills
- Excellent marketing tools expertise (e.g., marketing automation tools (Eloqua, Marketo), marketing attribution experience
- Excellent analytical skills
- software, customer databases, social media tools, CRM systems) and a quick learner of new tools
- Excellent programmatic marketing knowledge (eg, multi-stage, multi-touch campaign blueprinting and execution) and digital marketing knowledge (SEA, SEO, Email marketing, Web UX, Affiliate marketing, retargeting)
- Very good understanding of marketing insights derived from attribution models, customer database mining, and other sources of customer insight
- Very good written and communication skills.
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.