Community Specialist, EMEA
Russian Federation, Saint-Petersburg
About Veeam Software
Veeam® recognizes the new challenges companies across the globe face in enabling the Always-On Enterprise™, a business that must operate 24.7.365. To address this, Veeam has pioneered a new market of Availability for the Always-On Enterprise™ by helping organizations meet recovery time and point objectives (RTPO™) of less than 15 minutes for all applications and data, through a fundamentally new kind of solution that delivers high-speed recovery, data loss avoidance, verified recoverability, leveraged data and complete visibility. Veeam Availability Suite™, which includes Veeam Backup & Replication™, leverages virtualization, storage, and cloud technologies that enable the modern data center to help organizations save time, mitigate risks, and dramatically reduce capital and operational costs, while always supporting the current and future business goals of Veeam customers.
Founded in 2006, Veeam currently has 43,000 ProPartners and more than 216,500 customers worldwide. Veeam's global headquarters are located in Baar, Switzerland, and the company has offices throughout the world. To learn more, visit https://www.veeam.com.
In our team we are looking for an energetic person who will join our team as Social Media Marketing coordinator.
- Create a comprehensive strategy that utilizes social media marketing techniques to increase visibility, membership, and website traffic
- Develop, implement and manage social media programs and creative campaigns that enhance the organization’s online presence
- Collect information and author posts to create engaging updates to Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and other platforms by using multi-media such as video, images, and written updates
- Monitor and identify effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of Social Media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results
- Manage the editorial calendar of postings to social media platforms
- Engage in dialogue and monitor social media channels, reviews and responses to ensure engagement of the brand users 24/7
- Coordinate work of the team managing SM channels in local languages to ensure high efficiency of their efforts
- Oversee Blogger Outreach Program: engaging independent bloggers, expanding their database, handling online and offline activities with them.
- Higher Education
- Fluent in English (excellent communication and writing skills)
- Experience (2+ years) and proven success working with Social Media to engage audience
- Experience with various marketing and social measurement tools/platforms (e.g., HootSuite, Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics, Google Analytics)
- Ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side
- Personal leadership and project management skills
- A Team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary. (i.e.: content development, creation and editing of content, online reputation management)
- A self-starter attitude. An ability to stay on task and work with minimal direction, driven to continually push new ideas forward. Problem solving skills
- Must be highly organized, flexible, with ability to multi-task and thrive under pressure to meet deadlines in fast-paced environment
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Modern energetic multinational working environment
- Interesting people, an excellent team of professionals
- Extensive opportunities for professional growth and career
- Flexible work schedule
- Employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation,“white” salary
- An extended medical insurance policy
- A partial compensation of costs on fitness
- Annual leave 28 days