Channel Marketing Manager, UK
United Kingdom, Berkshire, Reading
Channel Marketing Manager, UK & Ireland
Veeam Software is the leader in software solutions for VMware and Hyper-V environments. With triple digit growth over the past two years, Veeam are looking for a creative, commercially-focussed and dynamic Channel Marketing Manager for the UK&I region to continue and grow our Market leadership.
The Channel Marketing Manager is responsible for creating and developing the channel marketing strategy in conjunction with the key stakeholders for the UK & I. The individual needs to define and create the strategy then execute the tactical channel marketing plan in order to drive the required ROI and metrics for success.
Channel Marketing Manager responsibilities:
- Business partner effectively to manage and develop relationships with both existing and new channel partners within the UK&I.
- Create, manage, implement, coordinate and ensure effective execution of the joint marketing activities with platinum and gold partners.
- Work with our distribution partners to facilitate successful partner marketing plans, taking ownership from start to completion.
- Analyze information, set goals and define tools to reach to existing and new partners.
- Generate and drive lead generation and opportunity conversion through marketing campaigns.
- Develop, track and report regular ROI figures for individual partners to ensure continued investment.
- Generate new creative campaigns in alignment with the territory messaging goals and innovative activities to ensure marketing efficiency of spend and messaging.
- Work closely with the Channel Marketing Specialists to ensure cohesion of activities and shared responsibilities.
- Provide partners with any required information or marketing tools
- Conduct competitive analysis on a regular basis (track competitive vendors joint marketing activities and promo campaigns)
- Work as a key member within the UKI territory team to ensure a strong relationship with the other key business functions
- Provide management with reports and field feedback
- Over 5 years marketing experience and qualification
- IT Channel Marketing experience is essential
- Sound understanding of the marketing mix and employment across the channel tiers
- Experience of working within a matrix organization is desirable
- Be a self-starter with the ability to learn quickly
- Strong project management skills
- Analytical capabilities
- Team Player – must focus on winning as a team rather than individually
- Full UK Driving License and the ability to travel
What it is like to work at Veeam:
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Modern energetic multinational working environment
- Interesting people, an excellent team of professionals
- Extensive opportunities for professional growth and career
Additional benefits included:
- Private Medical Healthcare
- 25 days annual leave
- Pension contribution
17 jobs found
Marketing Events Coordinator - Temporary / Contractor
United States, Ohio, Columbus