Channel Marketing Manager, SAARC
India, Navi Mumbai
- Manage and develop relationships with both existing and new channel partners within the India and SAARC.
- Create, plan and ensure effective execution of the joint marketing activities with partners (resellers and cloud providers)
- Work with our distribution partners to facilitate successful partner marketing plans, taking ownership from start to completion.
- Planning, tracking and managing regional marketing budget of Channel Marketing direction
- Educating partners on specific marketing tools and programs
- Developing local promotions and incentives for channel with the help of the sales and channel team, ensuring the success and tracking results
- Collecting reports, tracking results, ensuring all refunds have been made in a timely manner
- Analyze information, set goals and define tools to reach to existing and new partners.
- Ensuring Global and EMEA-level channel initiatives/programs/ messaging are implemented in the Region
- Develop track and report regular ROI figures for individual partners to ensure continued investment.
- Generate new creative campaigns for channel in alignment with the territory messaging goals and innovative activities to ensure marketing efficiency of spend and messaging.
- Work closely with the Channel Marketing Specialists to ensure cohesion of activities and shared responsibilities.
- Conduct competitive analysis on a regular basis (track competitive vendors joint marketing activities and promo campaigns)
- Work as a key member to SAARC territory team to ensure a strong relationship with the other key business functions
- Provide management with reports and field feedback
- Over 3 years channel marketing experience and qualification
- Ability to travel
- Sound understanding of the marketing mix
- Be a self-starter with the ability to learn quickly
- Strong project management skills
- Analytical capabilities
- Team Player – must focus on winning as a team rather than individually
Inside Sales Representative, Bucharest Office