Channel Marketing Coordinator, LATAM
Argentina, Buenos Aires
· Act as the marketing liaison and point of contact with inside sales teams, renewal teams, product marketing, and education teams. Communicate and distribute marketing information about on-going and next marketing activities throughout the regional teams
· Assist channel and field marketing efforts in Latin America and the Caribbean through measurement and analysis of the impact of the channel and direct programs has on sales/revenue
· Work collaboratively with other internal teams to help create and support marketing campaigns for partners
· execute general administrative responsibilities for channel and field marketing including establishing, co-owning and managing relationships with outside vendors to create effective channel marketing programs. Responsibilities include managing invoices, reporting and program tracking.
· Track data and prepare reports on the effectiveness of events and activities; evaluate short and long term campaign ROI and supply marketing, sales, and executive team with results.
· Develop end-to-end campaign plans including project timelines, resources requested, supporting collateral and communications strategy.
· Act as inside sales marketing activities coordinator with duties to include running inside sales contests, writing program details, call scripts and flyers.
· Opportunity to travel may arise but will be limited to 10% or less per year.
- Higher Education (preferably in marketing, advertising)
- Fluent English (to be able to communicate with the native speakers)
- Portuguese a plus
- Experience of work in marketing for more than 4 years
- Experience in planning, operational marketing coordination
- Active and reliable
- Multitasking mindset
- Digital marketing expertise
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Be a self-starter with the ability to learn quickly and a good team player