Channel and Alliances Marketing Manager- ANZVeeam
Australia, New South Wales, North Sydney
The ANZ Channel & Alliances Marketing Manager is responsible for developing regional collaborative partner and alliance marketing strategies, a rolling comprehensive marketing plan and the successful execution of the plan through measurable demand generation activities. This role will be responsible for working with Veeam ProPartners and key Alliance Partners in Australia and New Zealand to meet pipeline and revenue goals, in partnership with key managed channel partners and strategic alliances.
The successful candidate will be an experienced, result driven marketer with experience in IT industry and channel marketing.
- Develop and drive annual Managed Partner and Tier 1 Alliance marketing strategy to facilitate the growth of Veeam’s business.
- Develop and execute quarterly Managed Partner and Tier 1 Alliance marketing plans, aligned with ANZ business and marketing priorities.
- Work collaboratively with Field and Channel Marketing Managers to ensure integration and selection of key partnerships, sales focus and go-to status.
- Drive adoption and utilisation of ProPartner Program marketing tools, incentives and programs
- Take ownership of lead management monitoring and tracking of partner and alliance marketing activities, to enforce accountability and responsiveness, maximizing ROI of marketing spend.
- Manage development and launch of new partner incentives.
- Prepare analysis and deliver plan reviews to show the ROI on campaigns, aligned with business targets.
- Meet regularly with partners and alliances to understand impact on current business and market trends and to ensure that programs meet their needs.
- Contribute to ProPartner newsletter communications
- This is a field position, and as such, requires direct contact with sales, partners and customers as well as third-party vendors.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Seven or more years’ experience in marketing through channels with a strong understanding of the channels environment.
- Demonstrated ability to drive and execute successful marketing programs and analyse results for continuous improvement.
- Outcomes focused, with proven analytical skills and experience in measuring and reporting on ROI of marketing campaigns.
- Strong budget management and reporting skills.
- Highly productive individual, with the ability to collaborate, manage priorities, and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic marketing team.
- Strong customer/partner relationship skills.
- Must be familiar with the IT Market, Products, Software and Services.
- Strong initiative, ability to identify opportunities and independently pursue.
- Superior oral and written communications skills.
- Willing to travel as required.
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.