Campaign Marketing Manager- Thought LeadershipVeeam
Date Posted: 2020-10-23
Everything’s in place for you to win at Veeam – the global leader in Cloud Data Management. We provide trusted back-up solutions that deliver cloud data management and protection, keeping the world moving for over 360,000 customers including the vast majority of Fortune 500 companies. We’re extremely successful: a billion-dollar company and Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant that’s won over 170 top industry awards. But we’re always looking forward. Everyone here plays a part in finding new opportunities and winning new deals, and you’ll be backed by a best-in-service product and an unrivalled reputation for delivering customer satisfaction – our net promoter score is 3.5x the industry average.
Ultimately though, we grow together, so we’ll support you fully to be successful in your role. We’ll invest in you through our on-demand learning systems. Mentoring, training and coaching will help you to find your feet, take big challenges in your stride and perform at your best. There are acceleration programmes that could propel you further forward than you imagined. And whether it’s learning additional skills, gaining a new experience or taking the next step in your career, there will be lots of scope for development.
All this in a place where people talk from the heart. We have a culture of focus and excellence. We encourage innovation and iteration. And since our achievements are tangible, we can keep it real and be genuine with each other. We’re inclusive, diverse, open and honest people who collaborate, support each other and have fun together. And we’re nimble enough for people to speak up. We play to win; we’re competitive, hungry and driven, but we remain humble. If that’s you, get ready to do Veeamazing things.
Do you have a passion for promoting cutting edge thought leadership? The Veeam Global Campaigns Team is seeking an experienced campaign manager to lead its Thought Leadership campaign that promotes Veeam’s vision and point of view in the market.
As part of this role, the Campaign Marketing Manager - Thought Leadership will be responsible for managing a thought leadership council made up of Veeam influencers and business leaders to develop the cadence and content topic for the campaign. The Thought Leadership Campaign Manager will also build the execution plan for the campaign including a mix of tactics from PR, AR, Social, SEO, email marketing, digital marketing, and regional activities to promote Veeam’s thought leadership around the world and elevate the Veeam brand
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Build a quarterly calendar of thought leadership topics based on feedback from Veeam influencers and business leaders.
· Define the target audience and message teaming with product marketing for each thought leadership theme.
· Develop and manage the bill of materials and execution plan for the thought leadership plan including Public Relations, Analyst Relations, Social, Search Engine Optimisation, email marketing, digital marketing, and regional marketing activities.
· Analyze data to monitor the success of the campaign and optimize activities based on data-driven findings
· Deliver regular reports of campaign results
· Stays abreast of marketing best practices in the industry to ensure programs are cutting edge
· Bachelor’s degree
· Proven experience in Business to Business technology marketing
· Experience in leading thought leadership types of campaigns
· Strong leadership and communication skills to drive consensus and articulate program recommendations to senior executives
· Have a balance of strategic thinking, project management, execution, and analytical skills
· Analytical thinker with proven ability to measure and govern decisions throughout the campaign lifecycle
· Strategic, big picture thinking with a detail orientation that drives projects to the end.
· Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter