Area Marketing Manager
United States, California, San Francisco
The West Field Marketing Manager is responsible for planning, executing, analyzing, and optimizing all marketing activities to achieve pipeline goals. The regions supported include commercial and named accounts across South Western & North Western USA. This role includes developing collaborative partner marketing strategies, account based marketing planning; building a comprehensive marketing plan and the successful execution of the plan through measurable demand generation activities.
The primary goals of this position are to increase awareness and drive demand for Veeam products and solutions. This role works in partnership with sales teams, local resellers, alliances, and field marketing team members to execute demand generation programs. The position offered works from home, but entails up to 50% of travel. Preferred location is in California; Arizona may be considered.
- Build and maintain relationships with all local sales teams, channel partners, and technology alliance partners.
- Work collaboratively with Channel Partner Managers to ensure integration & selection of key partnerships, sales focus and go-to status.
- Align and customize global campaigns to fit regional needs.
- Develop marketing plans with all sales teams, alliance teams, and top channel partners on a quarterly basis.
- Conduct quarterly reviews and present to key stakeholders within the organization.
- Execute multi-touch demand generation programs that build pipeline to meet quarterly goals.
- Coordinate and manage all regional events, including seminars, tradeshows, & networking events within the Western region.
- Monitor and track all marketing activities to enforce accountability and responsiveness, maximizing ROI of marketing spend.
- Ongoing engagement with sales, partners, customers and third party vendors.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Five to ten (5-10) years of marketing experience with at least five (5) years of experience with partner, or channel marketing programs. (Account Based Marketing Experience is an asset)
- Strong budget forecasting, management and reporting skills.
- Ability to collaborate, manage, leverage and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic marketing team.
- Demonstrated ability to drive and execute successful multi – touch marketing programs and integrate global/national campaigns.
- Capable of analyzing and reporting results.
- Strong communication/relationship skills.
- Must be familiar with the IT Market, Products, Software and Services.
- Has (or develops) understanding of Veeam market positioning, strategy and product lines.
- Strong initiative, ability to identify opportunities and independently pursue.
- Superior oral and written communications skills.
- Willing to travel as required, up to 50% within the US
- Create and execute marketing programs with multiple departments
- Experience with Microsoft Office Portfolio, Salesforce.com and Marketo
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.
2 jobs found
Director of North American Field and Channel Marketing
United States, Massachusetts, Wellesley