Government Compliance Attorney - Veeam Government SolutionsVeeam
United States, District of Columbia, Washington
Date Posted: 2020-06-30
The ideal candidate is a US veteran, or civilian with significant national security experience and an attorney with at least 10 years combined in the US Military and US government. The candidate must be security clearance eligible and located in the Washington DC area. The ideal candidate will have experience working in classified environments, handling classified information, US government procurement, and with statutory laws and regulations pertaining to the sale of goods to government-related entities, including, for example, Federal Acquisition Regulations, Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations, International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and Export Administration Regulations.
- Working under the guidance of the VGS Board and management to optimize VGS as a USG supplier. Provide feedback and advice to continue optimizing the VGS entity for USG sales
- Establish and monitor VGS compliance programs including, for example, Trade Act Agreement, Buy America Act, various government affirmative action programs and provide training on these programs to all VGS employees
- Work with the Veeam Information Security team to ensure the operations of VGS meet the cyber security standards set forth by the Veeam CISO
- Evaluate and complete USG requests for proposals and assist the Sales Engineers and Technical Teams on submissions and certifications required for USG bids
- Maintain FIPS certifications and other third party certifications of the Veeam Products to ensure the products are eligible to be installed in USG environments
- Maintain a compliance program that monitors all data security protocols and government regulations to ensure all contracts and any USG information is handled in accordance with requirements
- Negotiate USG customer contracts for the license and use of Veeam products in USG environments
- Manage the relationship with third party vendors or Veeam to ensure the Veeam Products are delivered to the USG “supply chain secured”
Veeam Government Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam Government Solutions promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam Government Solutions also maintains a drug-free workplace. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.