Russian Federation, Saint-Petersburg
- Writing and maintaining documentation in English (instructions, knowledge base articles, concept articles, and so on). This includes both documentation for internal use within the IT department, and articles for the Veeam Corporate Portal.
- Formatting and publishing articles on the wiki or another portal.
- Translating texts (RU > EN, EN > RU).
- Might be involved in other activities: designing and writing newsletters for the IT department, maintaining the blog or creating other materials.
- Strong writing skills in English and Russian
- Good grasp of IT terminology, understanding of basic IT technologies
- Ability to structure information, explain complex concepts in an easy and comprehensible way
- Ability to create block diagrams would be a plus
- Experience as a copywriter, technical writer, translator, editor in a software/technology company would be a plus
- Experience with Atlassian Confluence or wiki markup would be a plus.
- A good candidate must have great communication skills, be insistent enough to gather necessary information from the team, ready to take responsibility for own work
- Strong self-management skills, ability to work in a team
- Please provide samples of previous writing projects in English, if any
- You will be asked to complete a test project.
- Employment in a growing dynamic company
- Modern energetic multicultural environment
- Interesting people, an excellent team of professionals
- Extensive opportunities for professional growth and career
- Flexible work schedule
- Employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation, “white” salary
- An extended medical insurance policy
- Opportunity to join the Veeam football and/or volleyball teams
- Partial compensation of costs on fitness
- Annual leave 28 days
Territory Manager, Sales, Switzerland