SSRS/SQL Reports Developer
- Developing SQL queries and SSRS reports to implement customer specific requirements;
- Packaging developed reports according to Veeam report packs requirements;
- Working closely with development team.
- Have a deep knowledge of MS SQL 2005+;
- Be an experienced developer on T-SQL;
- Have a deep experience with Microsoft SQL Reporting Services (SSRS);
- Experience with C# language would be a plus;
- Be able to learn quickly new technologies;
- Be comfortable with working in a fast-paced environment where roles and responsibilities change quickly;
- Russian language is a must.
- A competitive salary and benefit package;
- Dynamic and prestigious working experience in the international company;
- Excellent learning opportunities in the team of young and talented people;
- Working on challenging and interesting tasks and projects;
- Extensive opportunities for personal, professional and career growth;
- The lack of bureaucracy, dress codes and other formalism;
- Flexible working hours;
- Corporate events;
- Refreshments in the office such as tea, coffee, cookies, fruits;
- Language courses right in the office.
Inside Sales Associate, Bucharest Office