Service Desk AnalystVeeam
Australia, New South Wales, North Sydney
In this newly created role, the IT Service Desk Support Engineer is responsible for providing hardware and software support to on-site and remote employees and will be responsible for the sourcing, purchasing and asset management of IT equipment. English/Russian speaking candidates would be highly regarded.
- Act as the main point of contact for all issues and queries regarding desktop and laptop computers, mobile devices, printers and other computer peripherals and related software.
- Provide support and maintanance on issues related to phones, computers, Internet and LAN connectivity, email access and archiving for local and remote offices
- Asset management and tracking for computer hardware and software licenses.
- Sourcing and purchasing software and hardware for the APAC region.
- User and computer management in Microsoft Active Directory–based environments.
- Create and track IT policies and procedures for end user and internal use.
- Collaborate as a member of an international team.
- Work with third-part suppliers as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- There maybe from time to time some APAC support
- you will work closely with the Senior Technical Supervisor based in ANZ.
Experience and Skills:
- Proven experience in a simiar IT desktop support or technical support role.
- Strong experience with PC Hardware (desktops, laptops, mobile devies), local and network attached printers and other computer peripherals.
- Strong experience with PC Software such as MS Office, Microsoft Windows Desktop/Server, Active Directory, Antivirus solutions, Adobe products and various 3rd party Client/Server applications.
- Exemplary troubleshooting skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work with users of any level of technical knowledge.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Fluent in English. An ability to speak Russian is desirable.
Ideally a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent. A combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.