Senior Cloud Campaign ManagerVeeam
United States, Ohio, Columbus
Date Posted: 2019-08-16
You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe in discovering and developing the talent in each of us. We offer positions that challenge your skills and inspire you to grow. Come see things a little differently with us.
The Senior Campaign Manager for Cloud Data Management at Veeam ensures the seamless development and execution of Veeam lead generation efforts for one of the company’s key strategic imperatives around the Cloud.
This person is responsible for planning, developing, maintaining and synchronizing various marketing functions including digital media, SEO, social media, email marketing, regional activities and events that take a buyer through a journey from educating to converting into business.
This person must collaborate tightly with cross-functional teams including global digital marketing teams, field marketing teams, creative, PR and sales teams as well as a variety of third-party agencies to leverage subject matter expertise, ensure consistency and successful execution across the globe.
Following production and implementation, this person must track the performance progress and provide full detailed reports and suggestions for improvements. Success will be measured by the effectiveness of specific activities and overall demand generation campaign performance to support company strategic goals.
The individual must be a strong strategic thinker and multi-tasker, capable of seeing the bigger picture and orchestrating projects to that end. This role requires extraordinary communication skills and diplomacy along with a positive can-do attitude to constantly challenge the status quo and seek new and better ways of communicating both internally and externally, at all levels of the organization.
- Lead campaign execution from the concept to a final sign-off and following results analysis.
- Design effective campaign messaging and value proposition in collaboration with product marketing experts, providing a complete positioning communication strategy.
- Create activities plan from the scratch with a concise schedule for corporate and regional marketing teams, field marketing, PR, creative and other teams involved in execution.
- Provide concepts and suggestions for marketing collateral and promotional activities accumulating the best industry practices and Veeam experience.
- Set priorities, influence and collaborate with other teams to deliver campaign assets on time.
- Manage communications with third-party agencies to ensure that all deliverables are fully integrated and flawlessly executed, meeting Veeam’s high-quality standards.
- Enable consistency, connectedness and integration across all regions and online and offline channels.
- Perform ad hoc requests in a limited time deemed necessary.
- Update job knowledge by reading industry publications and regular monitoring competitors and industry leaders activities
Education: Bachelor’s degree. Master’s a plus.
Experience: 10 + years’ experience in marketing focusing on b2b products, agency experience a plus
- Self-motivation, flexibility and strong leadership skills
- Project management skills, collaborative with proven ability to work with, manage and motivate people across the teams
- High interest in industry trends and practices
- Critical, creative thinking skills, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with ability to successfully interact with all levels of management
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.