- Testing large and complicated Enterprise-level products developed by our company;
- Working closely with developers, software analysts and other participants of the product development process;
- Participating in all stages of the product life cycle;
- Analyzing the test results and maintaining defects in a bug-tracking system.
- At least 1 year of experience in software testing and/or other IT areas;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field;
- Good knowledge of server and client Windows operating systems (Windows domain, DNS, DHCP, IIS, Windows registry, Group Policy, file systems, etc.);
- Good understanding of network technologies;
- Good understanding of the development process and the software life cycle;
- Good knowledge of software testing principles and methods;
- Analytical skills, desire to develop and improve yourself in the field of software testing;
- Fluent Russian language;
- Knowledge of English in order to be able to read technical documentation;
- Willingness and ability to work in team;
- High dedication.
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux operating systems;
- Experience working with databases (Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle);
- Experience working with virtualization products (VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V);
- Experience in testing Web-based applications.
- A competitive salary and benefit package;
- Dynamic and prestigious working experience in the international company;
- Excellent learning opportunities in the team of young and talented people;
- Working on challenging and interesting tasks and global projects;
- Extensive opportunities for personal, professional and career growth;
- The lack of bureaucracy, dress codes and other formalism;
- Flexible working hours;
- Corporate events;
- Refreshments in the office such as tea, coffee, cookies, fruits;
- Language courses right in the office.
Inside Sales Representative, Bucharest Office