JUNIOR QA ENGINEER
- Testing the software developed by the company;
- Working closely with developers, software analysts and other participants of the product development process;
- Studying the principles and methods of software testing;
- Analyzing the test results and maintaining defects in a bug-tracking system.
- You’re a graduate of a technical college or advanced student dreaming to work in the leading IT-company;
- You have a deep IT/technical background and a good knowledge of Windows and/or Linux operating systems;
- You’re curious and attentive - you notice flaws in different processes around you, and you’re interested in nature of things;
- You have a common sense and like to analyze things, objects and events around you;
- You learn quickly and love to solve interesting and complicated tasks;
- You speak Russian fluently.
- Dynamic and prestigious working experience in the international company;
- Excellent learning opportunities in the team of young and talented people;
- Working on challenging and interesting tasks and global projects;
- Extensive opportunities for personal, professional and career growth;
- No bureaucracy, no dress codes and other formalism;
- Flexible working hours (we may consider 30+ hours/week for students);
- Corporate events;
- Refreshments in the office such as tea, coffee, cookies, and fruits.
Director, North American Customer Support, The USA