IT Service Desk EngineerVeeam
Argentina, Buenos Aires
The Desktop Support Technician is responsible for providing hardware and software support to on-site and remote employees as a member of the IT and Helpdesk team
- Prepare, maintain, troubleshoot and repair desktop and notebook computers, mobile devices, printers, other computer peripherals and related software.
- Provide end user support and problem resolution for office phones and computers, Internet and LAN connectivity, email access and archiving.
- User and computer management in Microsoft Active Directory–based environments.
- Asset management and tracking for computer hardware and software licenses.
- Carry out IT helpdesk duties for the Americas region.
- Collaborate as a member of an international team.
- Be able to safely lift up to 75 pounds.
- Work with third-part suppliers as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
ENGLISH A MUST
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in a desktop or technical support role.
- Experience with: PC Hardware such as desktops, laptops, mobile devices, local and network attached printers and other computer peripherals, PC Software such as Microsoft Windows, Office, Antivirus solutions, Adobe products and various 3rd party Client/Server applications.
- Exemplary troubleshooting skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Be able to learn a new product or technology via lab time, self-training and technical support resources.
- Be a self-starter with the ability to learn new technologies quickly with minimal instruction.
- Ability to work with users of any level of technical knowledge.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience supporting executive officers
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.