The Enterprise Architect has the responsibility for architectural design and documentation of specific business problems or organizations. An Enterprise Architect re-uses the output from all other Systems/Solutions/Vendor architects, joining detailed technical solutions to the overall architectural landscape.
- The Enterprise Architect ensures alignment of the enterprise-level business solutions in each business function, such as compliance, finance, human resources, sales, etc. or on enterprise-level technology solutions for business architecture, applications architecture or infrastructure architecture are in alignment with the Veeam technology landscape and roadmap.
- Will help design and develop the Veeam Architecture Development Methodology (ADM)
- Consult and guide in the development, enhancement and upkeep of the Veeam Business Capability Model (BCM) and the Technical Reference Model (TRM)
- Ensures that the solution strategies are in alignment with the enterprise strategies and any conflicts in architecture are documented, discussed and resolved
- Responsible to define and guide the creation of standards and models and enforce the application of these standards across the business functions
- Provided consultation to the Solution Architects and the delivery teams
Assumes and complies, when carrying out any work activities, the general obligations of its employees, on:
- legislation compliance,
- ethics and representation,
- protection of data,
- use of information system,
- emergency situations,
- protection and occupational health,
- fire safety,
- physical protection,
- use of resources,
- environmental protection etc.
Bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, information systems or related field; project management and/or general business management, or equivalent related IT experience. TOGAF certification desirable, but not required.
- Significant experience in business processes and systems architecture and design
- Understanding of Enterprise Architecture frameworks like TOGAF or Zachman
- The EA architect will preferably have a certification in one or more architecture disciplines (infrastructure, application, information of business architecture)
- The EA architect will preferably have a minimum of 4 years’ experience in the software industry
Knowledge and Skills
Demonstrated ability to develop and implement high level systems strategies. Broad and deep knowledge of available technologies, systems design and business processes. Demonstrated high degree of business acumen and understanding of business applications used in a large, diverse business organization. Excellent written and verbal communications skills. Solid teaming and collaboration skills.
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.