Talent Acquisition PartnerVeeam
United States, Ohio, Columbus
Date Posted: 2020-10-23
Everything’s in place for you to win at Veeam – the global leader in Cloud Data Management. We provide trusted back-up solutions that deliver cloud data management and protection, keeping the world moving for over 360,000 customers including the vast majority of Fortune 500 companies. We’re extremely successful: a billion-dollar company and Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant that’s won over 170 top industry awards. But we’re always looking forward. Everyone here plays a part in finding new opportunities and winning new deals, and you’ll be backed by a best-in-service product and an unrivalled reputation for delivering customer satisfaction – our net promoter score is 3.5x the industry average.
Ultimately though, we grow together, so we’ll support you fully to be successful in your role. We’ll invest in you through our on-demand learning systems. Mentoring, training and coaching will help you to find your feet, take big challenges in your stride and perform at your best. There are acceleration programmes that could propel you further forward than you imagined. And whether it’s learning additional skills, gaining a new experience or taking the next step in your career, there will be lots of scope for development.
All this in a place where people talk from the heart. We have a culture of focus and excellence. We encourage innovation and iteration. And since our achievements are tangible, we can keep it real and be genuine with each other. We’re inclusive, diverse, open and honest people who collaborate, support each other and have fun together. And we’re nimble enough for people to speak up. We play to win; we’re competitive, hungry and driven, but we remain humble. If that’s you, get ready to do Veeamazing things.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner to support hiring for Veeam's Customer Technical Support Team by proactively and strategically aligning Veeam’s need for talent with business goals by executing recruitment strategies to identify, attract, recruit and hire top technical talent.
- Ensures the maintenance of accurate records and reports concerning all phases of the recruitment process.
- Managing the talent acquisition and candidate process from source through to offer
- Sourcing candidates relevant to all open vacancies across assigned region or function
- Partnering with Hiring Manager’s and Senior Stakeholders advising on Talent Acquisition process, developing a recruitment strateg with client groups
- Direct sourcing of quality candidates via the use of LinkedIn Recruiter and other methods
- Posting roles on Veeam.com and managing direct applications
- Scheduling all interviews, working closely with relevant hiring managers
- Real-time updating of the applicant tracking system
- Providing weekly reports on progress and building marketing intelligence of the market
- Positions Veeam as an employer of choice.
- Develop and builds a pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Work with hiring managers to create and update job descriptions.
- Administers pre-employment testing, if applicable
- Conducts reference and background checks, if applicable
- Track recruiting updates and submits reports to management, if required
- Create, present and close offers for employment.
- Full cycle Technical recruitment experience
- Must have experience recruiting with a consultative approach as to be considered a subject matter expert with both internal and external customers.
- Successful experience with cold calling.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organization skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Self starter who can work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or business related field. A combination of education and relevant work experience will be considered.
- English speaking essential, other languages desirable
- Applicant tracking software
- Government regulations regarding employee selection and hiring
- Interviewing techniques
- Selection instrument (e.g., tests, assessments)
- Selection requirements for positions within one's organization (e.g., knowledge, skills, abilities)
- Web-based applications
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not tolerate discrimination in any form on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. All your information will be kept confidential.