Sr. Human Resources Business PartnerVeeam
United States, Arizona, Tempe
Date Posted: 2020-05-25
Everything’s in place for you to win at Veeam – the global leader in Cloud Data Management. We provide trusted back-up solutions that deliver cloud data management and protection, keeping the world moving for over 360,000 customers including the vast majority of Fortune 500 companies. We’re extremely successful: a billion-dollar company and Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant that’s won over 170 top industry awards. But we’re always looking forward. Everyone here plays a part in finding new opportunities and winning new deals, and you’ll be backed by a best-in-service product and an unrivalled reputation for delivering customer satisfaction – our net promoter score is 3.5x the industry average.
Ultimately though, we grow together, so we’ll support you fully to be successful in your role. We’ll invest in you through our on-demand learning systems. Mentoring, training and coaching will help you to find your feet, take big challenges in your stride and perform at your best. There are acceleration programmes that could propel you further forward than you imagined. And whether it’s learning additional skills, gaining a new experience or taking the next step in your career, there will be lots of scope for development.
All this in a place where people talk from the heart. We have a culture of focus and excellence. We encourage innovation and iteration. And since our achievements are tangible, we can keep it real and be genuine with each other. We’re inclusive, diverse, open and honest people who collaborate, support each other and have fun together. And we’re nimble enough for people to speak up. We play to win; we’re competitive, hungry and driven, but we remain humble. If that’s you, get ready to do Veeamazing things.
Reporting to the VP, HR Americas the Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) will be part of the Americas HRBP team focused on partnership with the business and evolving the HR function.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Partner with management to develop and translate business strategy Build management capability
- Become a trusted adviser to leaders in the organization
- Build and lead structural and organizational design changes
- Assess, develop and coach management teams
- Drive change management initiatives with a focus on shifts to culture, leadership and management requirements, and systems and processes
- Interact with employees and ensure that we create an environment where everyone can do their best work
- Drive and flawlessly execute People Programs such as: Workforce planning, Compensation Review, Performance Management, Career Development, Talent Assessment and Talent Attraction
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention
- Work with managers to effectively diagnose organizational issues and partner to solve them.
- Strong partnership with HR COEs to improve processes and offerings to best meet business needs.
- Highly effective and inclusive communicator, bridging HR vision/priorities with business line specific needs.
- Diversity and Inclusion action and coordination.
- Bachelor Degree - MBA or Master’s Degree preferred
- Extensive HRBP experience or equivalent experience in roles of increasing complexity/scope
- HR business partnering experience supporting Sales organizations a plus
- Technology industry experience strongly preferred
- Ability to travel out of state at least 25% of the time
- Strong Business Acumen
- Workday experience
- Demonstrated success in establishing business relationships as an adviser and consultant with strong HR expertise and judgment
- Extensive capacity to influence business leaders individually and collectively
- Expertise in identifying and driving HR solutions that align to business strategy
- Intuitive, conceptual, systems focused thinker with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Courage to propose solutions others are reluctant to address and act in the face of resistance in the best interests of the business
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
135 jobs found
Младший инженер по качеству ПО / Junior QA Engineer (стажёр)
Russian Federation, Saint-Petersburg
Младший инженер по качеству ПО / Junior QA Engineer
Russian Federation, Saint-Petersburg
Pre-Sales / Systems Engineer (Austria - Innsbruck)