Sr. Corporate Recruiter, North America - Expression of Interest
United States, Arizona, Tempe
United States, Colorado, Denver
The Corporate Recruiter is responsible for working with all levels of management to proactively and strategically align Veeam’s need for talent with business goals by executing recruitment strategies to identify, attract, recruit and hire top talent. Recruiting focus will be on all field & corporate based positions in North America.
- Full cycle recruitment and administration of the hiring process.
- Sources potential candidates through a variety of channels, develops recruitment strategies with client groups, interviews candidates while representing Veeam as an employer of choice and builds a pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Develops and posts position descriptions; works with hiring managers to create and update job descriptions.
- Administers pre-employment testing; assists hiring managers with interview scheduling; prepares interview guides/questions for hiring managers as needed.
- Conducts reference and background checks.
- Serves as a liaison between employment/staffing agencies and the organization.
- Coordinates the offer process with the hiring manager, HR Manager and IT department; submits requests for IT equipment.
- Completes applicant tracking for each open position and develops applicant pool proactively for potential needs based on forecasted business needs.
- Submits weekly status report to HR Manager.
- Conducts new employee orientation including the completion of new hire paperwork, benefits enrollment and presentation of policies and procedures.
- Assists with the HR Manager with benefits administration, health & wellness initiatives, workers compensation, time and attendance, payroll and employee relations.
- Responds to general HR inquiries and performs other duties as required.
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP AND ACCOUNTABILITY
This position reports to the Manager, North American Recruiting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or business related field. A combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Three (3) years of HR generalist experience with a strong talent acquisition focus, preferably in a sales or technology organization.
- Demonstrated experience in an employee relations/employment law role and knowledge of applicable state and federal employment and labor laws.
- Must be proficient with the MS Office package.
- Must have excellent organizational skills and be able to prioritize duties and determine when escalation is needed.
- Must be able to maintain strict confidentiality of proprietary information.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and act as a resource for others and their activities.
- Ability to work with multiple individuals and complete tasks simultaneously.
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.