United States, Massachusetts, Wellesley
The Sr. Administrative Assistant, receiving direct and indirect supervision from multiple sources, will handle a wide range of administrative and executive support-related tasks involving schedule management, office management, communication liaison, information preparation, company records management, data analysis, and representing Veeam staff members to others. Additional, the incumbent will handle confidential information, possess a full comprehension of the company's operations and procedures. The individual will be expected to utilize excellent discretion, judgement and knowledge of the organization to facilitate executive activities.
Key characteristics of Principal Accountabilities are:
- Greets visitors and callers, handle their inquiries, and direct them to the appropriate persons, per their needs.
- Manage and maintain executive’s schedules, appointments and travel arrangements.
- Prepares and edit correspondences, communications, presentations and other documents.
- Conduct research, collect and analyze data to prepare reports and documents.
- Organizes conferences and meetings.
- Monitors, screens, responds to and distributes incoming communications.
- Ensures sufficient stock of all critical and non-critical supplies.
- Collect, sort, distribute and prepare mail and deliveries
- Reviews operating practices and implements improvements, where necessary
- Fosters courtesy, helpfulness and teambuilding with internal team members.
- Works with the building property management to ensure consistency relative to general maintenance of the office space.
- Assists the HR & Facilities Manager on facilities matters.
- Coordinates with the HR & Facilities Manager to track space occupancy and prepare monthly occupancy report.
- Ensures the reception area and the meeting rooms are tidy and presentable.
- Controls office inventory.
- Organizes, plans, and manages various office events, meetings including special celebrations.
- Ensures timely and correct submission of vendor’s invoice; maintain records of invoices received and sent for payment.
- Maintains regular attendance and adhere to assigned work schedule and office policies.
- Assists in special projects.
• HS Diploma or GED required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• 5-7+ years of experience in office management.
• Ability to demonstrate mature technical skills based judgment, initiative and critical thinking.
• Proven track record of superior customer service and high-touch customer interaction is required.
• Ability to proactively manage local vendors.
• Proficient in MS Office Suite. Experience with answering a multi line phone and directing calls.
• Experience in office floor planning and space restacking/reconfiguration is a plus.
This position will work in an exciting and active office environment. You will work with staff from various departments and levels. This role will travel up to 10%.
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.