Senior Recruiter, Asia Pacific
Australia, New South Wales, Manly
The Senior Recruiter is responsible for working with all levels of management to proactively and strategically align Veeam’s need for talent with business goals by executing recruitment strategies to identify, attract, recruit and hire top talent. Recruiting focus will be on all fields & regional based positions in Asia Pacific which include supporting Inside Sales recruiting efforts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or business related field. A combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Three (3) years of Recruiting or/and HR generalist experience with a strong talent acquisition and talent management focus, preferably in a sales or technology organization.
- Demonstrated experience in an employee relations/employment law role and knowledge of applicable state and federal employment and labor laws.
- Must be proficient with the MS Office package.
- Must have excellent organizational skills and be able to prioritize duties and determine when escalation is needed.
- Must possesses high integrity with good judgement and able to maintain strict confidentiality of proprietary information.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Mandarin.
- Ability to work independently and act as a resource for others and their activities.
- Ability to work with multiple individuals and complete tasks simultaneously.
- Full cycle recruitment and administration of the hiring process.
- Sources potential candidates through a variety of channels, develops recruitment strategies with client groups, interviews candidates while representing Veeam as an employer of choice and builds a pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Develops and posts position descriptions; works with hiring managers to create and update job descriptions.
- Administers pre-employment testing; assists hiring managers with interview scheduling; prepares interview guides/questions for hiring managers as needed.
- Conducts reference and background checks.
- Serves as a liaison between employment/staffing agencies and the organization.
- Coordinates the offer process with the hiring manager, HR Manager and IT department; submits requests for IT equipment.
- Completes applicant tracking for each open position and develops applicant pool proactively for potential needs based on forecasted business needs.
- Submits weekly status report to HR Director.
- Conducts new employee orientation including the completion of new hire paperwork, benefits enrollment and presentation of policies and procedures.
- Assists with the HR Director with benefits administration, health & wellness initiatives, workers compensation, time and attendance, payroll and employee relations.
- Responds to general HR inquiries and performs other duties as required.
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP AND ACCOUNTABILITY
This position reports to the Senior Director, Global Talent Acquisiton.
2 jobs found
Office Coordinator / Administrative Assistant (Contractor)
United States, Massachusetts, Wellesley