Senior Program Manager, Global Employer Brand
United States, Illinois, Chicago
Attracting great talent to Veeam and engaging that talent will make all of the difference to our future success. This role will execute on building a unique, differentiated global employer brand that will tell the Veeam story to the best candidates around the world and help make Veeam a Great Place to Work for our current workforce.
You will work with a variety of customers, internal collaborators and outside channels and vendors and have the ability to manage and execute on the big picture and the minor details. Attention to detail is imperative. Ability to work across multiple time zones. You will work in a high trust environment where you will achieve quarterly goals and have support from your boss, but have the ability to work on your own and not be micromanaged.
- Communications expertise, particularly as it relates to the ability to develop content to tell the Veeam story across the right channels with the right message.
- Have a credible seat at the table with the head of Global Talent Acquisition and his team as a counselor and advisor on our employer brand.
- Possess the ability to think in new and creative ways to ensure that the Veeam story stands out and coach employees to become Veeam storytellers.
- Build and execute on multi-dimensional campaigns and strategies to reach the best talent in the market.
- Have a passion for using social channels to build brand awareness of Veeam, particularly with millennials.
- Partner with multiple colleagues within Veeam to execute on our Great Place to Work employee engagement strategy.
- Drive the use of data from our employee engagement survey to help make Veeam a Great Place to Work.
You will work with the Director of Global Employer Brand to execute on our employer brand and engagement strategies.
- Creativity as the storyteller of the Veeam employer brand. You will maintain and execute a content calendar, focused on core themes of our employer brand based on the personas of the people we hire.
- Ability to multi-task on many initiatives tied to our employer brand, including channel strategy, social media, and the latest talent acquisition technologies. You will tie all of these tools and channels together with our employer brand.
- You are a communicator who is knowledgeable and comfortable working within Human Resources and building a good and productive relationship with the marketing, communications and Veeam.com teams.
- Partnership with colleagues in Russia and Bucharest so our employer brand is global but also tells our story in key local markets.
- Desire to work with the Director of Global Employer Brand to build an employer brand that competes with the best brands in tech.
- Be an outstanding program manager who is able to provide engagement data to leaders, managers and influencers across Veeam.
You should be an experienced communicator, with a minimum of 5 years working in either a corporate or agency environment. The ideal candidate will also have experience working with human resources and/or talent acquisition, although significant experience working in other areas of marketing or communications could be an alternative. A global mindset is a must!
You will have competence in as many of the following areas as possible: (1) digital media trends, including SEO and SEM, career site development, and using digital media channels. (2) video, blogging, infographics, mobile, and other tools to tell our story. (3) social media expertise, beyond just trolling and posting on social media but using the right channels to increase awareness of Veeam and drive candidate engagement. (4) Basic data visualization to be able to take our employee engagement data and bring it to life for stakeholders; (4) Preferred knowledge of Photoshop, Director, iMovie, Movie Maker, advanced PPT or other relevant tools so work can be developed in-house.
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.
2 jobs found
Manager, HR Operations and Administration - Workforce Analytics
United States, Ohio, Columbus