Senior Director, Global Employer Brand & EngagementVeeam
United Kingdom, Manchester
United Kingdom, London
United Kingdom, Berkshire, Reading
Attracting great talent to Veeam and engaging that talent will make all of the difference to our future success. This role will execute on building a unique, differentiated global employer brand that will tell the Veeam story to the best candidates around the world and help make Veeam a Great Place to Work for our current workforce.
- Develop a strategy for promoting Veeam’s employment brand & employee engagement efforts globally and within each Geo
- Work with the VP, Talent Acquisition & Brand to gain HR executive approval for both employment branding and employee engagement strategies, plus to continuously improve end to end candidate experience
- Execute on both strategies to help build Veeam’s employment brand in the market and to make Veeam a Veeamazing Place To Work and to help the company retain its talent.
- Designing and delivering enablement programs for branding and engagement teams as well as hiring / people managers for ensuring their high performance EB accountabilities.
- Collaborate with HR Operations and Talent Management teams to build and execute inspiring HR pre-boarding and orientation programs.
- Work with Global University Recruitment teams to help brand and design new graduate recruitment and intern programs for creating strong candidate pipeline
- Design and manage all social media activites re employee branding for Veeam
- Global experience leading and managing employment branding and employee engagement campaigns
- Significant experience on setting up challenging lead KPI’s for employment branding & employee engagement functions
- Significant experience selecting and negotiating with global vendors to build a leading and efficient employment branding & employee engagement strategy
- Strong employer brand internally and externally to ensure Veeam being great place to work
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.