Regional Total Rewards Manager
In alignment with evolving Global Total Rewards Strategy, this position is responsible for adapting global compensation and benefits guidance to regional specifics while delivering programs and support to the assigned client region as part of the Global Total Rewards team.
Reporting to Total Rewards Vice President will be assigned to support the EMEA and APAC region and work globally as part of the Total Rewards team on tasks and projects alongside this.
The incumbent is responsible for building strong relationships and partnerships with HR and Business Leaders in the assigned client region, in an effort to gain full understanding of business needs related to Total Rewards. As a member of the Global HR Team, the incumbent will serve as an ambassador for our Values, and fully support the leadership direction of the organization.
- Be the first point of contact and owner of Compensation questions and needs analysis in assigned region.
- Take part in market surveys (will prepare salary data and reviews, will analyze the results and offer further recommendations) in support of corporate compensation policies.
- Support the region in merit review process and bonus payout.
- Participate with regional insights in the production and implementation of corporate policies regarding compensation with the other members of the Total Rewards team.
- Maintain awareness of benefits among employees and collect the benefit needs through HRBPs in region
- Evaluate needs, and create business case and model cost as required
- Support Region in benefits change programs and negotiation with brokers and suppliers
- Consult with management, cost packages and deliver individual and group assignments and transfers within region and between regions.
- Work within evolving Veeam mobility policy to provide a smooth and timely transition of employees.
- Maintain awareness of the international mobility market and build a network to gain from informal information exchange.
- 5+ years’ experience in an international C&B environment
international exposure to at least one of EMEA & APAC regions
- ability to analyze, present and make recommendations based on data
- advanced Excel skills
- previous experience with job evaluation methods (Mercer/HAY etc.)
- presentation and communication skills
- “can do” attitude
- flexible and able to switch priorities
- team player
- able to deal with ambiguity
- enthusiastic to learn through experience
- previous experience in working with Workday or other HR system (Success factors, Workscape, etc)
- background in Finance / Payroll
- certifications in C&B