The Recruiter Team Leader role is responsible for working with all levels of management to proactively and strategically align Veeam’s need for talent with business goals by executing recruitment strategies to identify, attract, recruit and hire top talent. In addition, this role is responsible for leading a team of 2 additional recruiters in the APJ region. The focus of this position is helping to lead the team to finding and hiring the best talent while also responsible for full lifecycle recruitment of inside sales professionals with technology sales experience. Additionally, experience recruiting field sales & marketing professionals is highly desired.
- Leading a small team of recruiters located throughout the APJ region in organizing work loads, weekly reports and advising on talent acquisition strategies for the region.
- Seek out and find top inside sales, field sales, marketing and other professional talent by cold calling and networking via a variety of channels.
- Develop recruitment strategies with client groups, interviews candidates while representing Veeam as an employer of choice.
- Develop and builds a pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Responsible to recruit across the United States for inside & field based sales roles as well as marketing positions.
- Interviewing and qualifying sales and marketing candidates to determine top talent to be interviewed by hiring managers.
- Full cycle recruitment and administration of the hiring process.
- Request job postings and create job descriptions; work with hiring managers to create and update job descriptions.
- Administers pre-employment testing; assists hiring managers with interview scheduling; prepares interview guides/questions for hiring managers as needed.
- Enter all relevant data into ATS.
- Conducts reference and background checks.
- Coordinates the offer process with the hiring manager, HR Manager and IT department; submits requests for IT equipment.
- Completes applicant tracking for each open position. Track recruiting updates and submit weekly reports to management.
- Develops applicant pool proactively for potential needs based on forecasted business needs.
- Must be able to create, present and close offers for employment.
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP AND ACCOUNTABILITY
This position reports to the VP, Global Talent Acquisition
- Five + (5) years of recruiting experience with a strong talent acquisition focus, preferably in a sales or technology sales organization.
- Two + (2) years of leading recruiters in a fast past environment
- Strong experience working with recruitment technology such as ATS, CRM and other recruitment systems.
- Experience with full life cycle recruiting is a must.
- Experience recruiting sales roles in China, and Hong Kong a must with preferred experience recruiting in India and Japan.
- Must have experience recruiting with a consultative approach as to be considered a subject matter expert with both internal and external customers.
- Successful experience with cold calling.
- Experience recruiting inside sales professionals.
- Experience recruiting marketing professionals.
- Experience recruiting business to business / channel model sales professionals is highly desired.
- Experience recruiting across Asia and Australia/New Zealand for inside & field based sales roles as well as marketing positions.
- Proficient experience with Microsoft Office.
- Must have excellent organizational skills and be able to prioritize duties and determine when escalation is needed.
- Must be able to maintain strict confidentiality of proprietary information.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Negotiation experience.Must be able to create, present and close offers for employment.
- Ability to work independently and act as a resource for others.
- Ability to work with multiple individuals and complete tasks simultaneously.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or business related field.A combination of education and relevant work experience will be considered.
- Must have worked with an Applicant Tracking System in previous roles
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.