Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
The Senior Recruiter role is responsible for working with all levels of management to proactively and strategically align Veeam’s need for talent with business goals by executing recruitment strategies to identify, attract, recruit and hire top talent. The focus of this position is full lifecycle recruitment of inside sales professionals with technology sales experience. Additionally, experience recruiting field sales & marketing professionals is highly desired.
- Seek out and recruit top inside and field sales talent, as well as other professionals by cold calling and networking via a variety of channels.
- Develop recruitment strategies with client groups, interviews candidates while representing Veeam as an employer of choice.
- Develop and builds a pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Responsible to recruit across the Asia and specifically in Kula Lumper
- Interviewing and qualifying sales and marketing candidates to determine top talent to be interviewed by hiring managers.
- Full cycle recruitment and administration of the hiring process.
- Request job postings and create job descriptions; work with hiring managers to create and update job descriptions.
- Administers pre-employment testing; assists hiring managers with interview scheduling; prepares interview guides/questions for hiring managers as needed.
- Conducts reference and background checks.
- Coordinates the offer process with the hiring manager, HR Manager and IT department; submits requests for IT equipment.
- Completes applicant tracking for each open position. Track recruiting updates and submit weekly reports to management.
- Develops applicant pool proactively for potential needs based on forecasted business needs.
- Must be able to create, present and close offers for employment.
- Five (5) + years of recruiting experience with a strong talent acquisition focus, preferably in a sales or technology sales organization.
- Experience with full life cycle recruiting is a must.
- Must have experience recruiting with a consultative approach as to be considered a subject matter expert with both internal and external customers.
- Successful experience with cold calling.
- Experience recruiting inside sales professionals, field sales professionals, marketing and other professionals.
- Experience recruiting business to business / channel model sales professionals is highly desired.
- Experience recruiting across the Asia region.
- Proficient experience with Microsoft Office.
- Must have excellent organizational skills and be able to prioritize duties and determine when escalation is needed.
- Must be able to maintain strict confidentiality of proprietary information.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Negotiation experience.Must be able to create, present and close offers for employment.
- Ability to work independently and act as a resource for others.
- Ability to work with multiple individuals and complete tasks simultaneously.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or business related field.A combination of education and relevant work experience will be considered.
- English and Bilingual would be beneficial
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.