Receptionist/HR Administration Assistant
Australia, New South Wales, North Sydney
The reception/ HR administration assistant is a newly created position due to growth that is responsible for general office administration and support for the ANZ business as well as supporting the ANZ HR Business Partner.
This role would be ideal for someone with a strong customer service and administration background who has an interest in Human Resources.
In addition to the reception and general administration duties, the role will assist the ANZ HR Business Partner with administration and initiatives across all facets of HR.
- Answering telephone, direct, screen calls, taking and relaying messages.
- Providing information to callers, greeting persons entering organization and directing individuals to correct destination.
- Dealing with queries or requests from the customers and public.
- Providing general administrative support.
- Preparing letters and documents, receiving and sorting out e-mail and deliveries.
- Ensuring that common areas in office premises are equipped with required office supplies as appropriate.
- Monitoring the use of equipment and supplies within the office.
- Coordinating the maintenance and repair of office equipment.
- Liaising with building manager around any issues that arise on site to ensure attended to and fixed.
- Supporting the HR Business Partner across a range of HR administration as well as exposure to different HR initiatives.
- Assist with organisation of internal employee events i.e. Christmas party etc…
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Completed or currently studying a HR related degree or Diploma.
- Experience in administrative and customer service is a must. Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Be open-minded, flexible, motivated and professional.
- A high degree of computer competency in MS Office.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to take direction and show initiative.
- Must be reliable, dedicated, quick learner and hard working.