Office Coordinator / Administrator
Australia, New South Wales, North Sydney
- Dealing with queries or requests from the customers and employees.
- Providing general administrative support.
- Preparing letters and documents, receiving and sorting out e-mail and deliveries.
- Ensuring that common areas in office premises are equipped with required office supplies as appropriate.
- Maintaining the communal kitchen and meeting rooms ensuring cleanliness and items are fully stocked.
- Monitoring the use of equipment and supplies within the office.
- Coordinating the maintenance and repair of office equipment.
- Liaising with building manager around any issues that arise on site to ensure attended to and fixed.
- Supporting the HR Manager across a range of HR administration as well as exposure to different HR initiatives.
- Assist with organisation of internal employee events i.e. Christmas party etc…
- Minimum 2 years' experience in administration and customer service.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Be open-minded, flexible, motivated and professional.
- A high degree of computer competency in MS Office.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to take direction and show initiative.
- Must be reliable, dedicated, quick learner and hard working.
Principal Recruiter, EMEA & Emerging Markets, Great Britain