Manager, HR Operations and Administration - Workforce Analytics
United States, Ohio, Columbus
Responsible for all areas of Human Resources Operations for the Americas Region. Provides operational support on all/most functions within the Human Resources function. May rely on subject matter experts for more detailed information/expertise on complex or unusual issues. Handles HR Administrative work in the corresponding scope – country, group of countries. Processes routine HR transactions that cannot be completed through manager or employee self-service applications.
This role will sit in our Columbus, OH office. Strong user experience with Workday is required. Relocation assistance is available.
Workforce Analytics: run standard or customized scheduled reports in Workday ie. for leavers, absence, onboarding, starters
Hiring and Onboarding: Co-ordinate the new starter process, including:
- collection of new starter contract, forms and documents
- benefits enrollment
- organization of new hire orientation
- requesting IT access for new starters
- collecting and managing photos of employees in Outlook
- ensure together with the Internal Training Manager that new employees complete the online new hire orientation program and produce reporting on such as and when requested
- assist the managers and new employees during their on-boarding and probationary period
Internal Mobility: Co-ordinate the internal mobility process (collection of forms and documents)
International assignments: support the international assignments process (collection of forms and documents)
Office Management: Implement “Best place to be” project – office look and feel
Standard Policies and Procedures:
- build, maintain and drive implementation of standard employment policies and procedures in accordance to local regulations.
- ensure full compliance with local legal laws and regulations
Personnel Data Management:
- control the HR administration
- input, maintain and correct Personnel Data in HR Systems
run the absence management systems
Collaborating: Working cooperatively with others to help a team or work group achieve its goals.
Communication: Conveying information and ideas clearly and concisely to individuals or groups in an engaging manner that helps them understand and retain the message; listens actively to others.
Continuous Improvement: Originating action to improve existing conditions and processes; identifying improvement opportunities, generating ideas, and implementing solutions.
Earning trust: Gaining others' confidence by acting with integrity and following through on commitments while disclosing own positions; treating others and their ideas with respect and supporting them in the face of challenges.
Managing Work: Effectively managing one's time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
Customer Orientation: Placing a high priority on the (internal or external) customer's perspective when making decisions and taking action; implementing service practices that meet the customers' and own organization's needs.
Decision Making: Identifying and understanding problems and opportunities by gathering, analyzing, and interpreting quantitative and qualitative information; choosing the best course of action by establishing clear decision criteria, generating and evaluating alternatives, and making timely decisions; taking action that is consistent with available facts and constraints and optimizes
Monitoring Information: Setting up ongoing procedures to collect and review information needed to manage an organization or ongoing activities within it.
Work Standards: Setting high standards of performance for self and others; assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; self-imposing standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed.
Adaptability: Maintaining effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work responsibilities or environment (e.g., people, processes, structure, or culture); adjusting effectively to change by exploring the benefits, trying new approaches, and collaborating with others to make the change successful.
Positive Approach: Demonstrating a positive attitude in the face of difficult or challenging situations; providing an uplifting (yet realistic) outlook on what the future holds and the opportunities it might present.
Quality Orientation: Accomplishing tasks by considering all areas involved, no matter how detailed; showing concern for all aspects of the job; accurately checking processes and tasks; being watchful over a period of time.
Prior experience in HR Operations or as HR Generalist constitutes an advantage. Prefer technology industry, experience with operational excellence and process orientation.
- Administrative and clerical procedures and systems
- Subject Matter Expert with Workday
- Country specific labor and employment laws
- Employment and labor laws
- Internal compliance procedures
- Local safety regulations
- Selection and promotion processes
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's)
- Taxation regulations
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.