In 2016, Veeam Software opened a new office in Prague, which is set to be our second R&D office with several hundred employees in various departments. As we hire employees mainly to Software Development and QA teams, we are looking for a passionate IT recruiter who will help us attract best talents to the organization and achieve the challenging hiring plans!
- Working with internal clients (mainly the QA teams) to plan, develop, organize & implement their human resources needs;
- Managing the recruitment process from source through to offer;
- Sourcing relevant candidates across EU;
- Providing market analysis & reporting to the managers.
- Excellent communication, analytical, organization and sales skills;
- Stress-resistant habits and attitude;
- Fluent in Czech, English and Russian;
- At least 1 year in IT recruitment, either in-house or in a recruitment agency;
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously;
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, multinational environment.
- Competitive salary;
- Generous benefits package, including premium health care, public transport pass, additional payment for sick leave, cell phone contract and many others;
- Modern work environment, including relax and game rooms with a breathtaking view of Prague in the cool and progressive district Prague - Holešovice;
- Flexible working hours, no bureaucracy, no dress code or other formalism;
- Excellent learning opportunities in the team of young and talented people.
2 jobs found
Sr. Corporate Recruiter, North America - Expression of Interest
Corporate Recruiter, North America - Expression of Interest