Human Resources Business PartnerVeeam
We are seeking a talented, innovative, hands-on and customer focused HR business partner with a passion for establishing and developing first-class HR support and advice. As a true business partner you will take responsibility for a corporate client base in our Bucharest office in Romania, and remote support to the MEA region.
HR is an integral part of the company and it is essential that applicants can demonstrate commercial awareness and business acumen to ensure the right level of support and solutions to the business. You will be articulate and able to communicate at all levels. Evidence of responsibility for the creation and production of management information, creation and tracking of KPIs, backed up with strong housekeeping and attention to detail to ensure regulatory, legal and internal compliance is key.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a HR Manager / Business Partner with demonstrated success in meeting exceptional high standards in a high volume, fast-paced and hands-on environment.
- Coach, support and mentor senior managers in the application of HR policies and practices, providing advice and guidance on complex HR issues and casework
- Partner business heads and key stakeholders with all performance management and ER issues, including grievance and disciplinary processes, both locally and with Field-based Employees in MEA region
- Coach business leaders on issues of effective team building and organisation effectiveness
- Ensure proper implementation and execution of HR programs and initiatives.
- Advise on current organisational change matters ensuring best practice is adhered to
- Other ad hoc HR duties
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, or relevant industry experience.
- At least 2+ years of HRBP experience.
- Ability to speak, write and read the English language at fluent level
- Demonstrated experience in employment law role and knowledge of applicable state and federal employment and labor laws.
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills
- Able to work alone on a broad variety of administration tasks
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work effectively within a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.