Human Resources Business Partner
United States, Ohio, Columbus
The HR business partner (HRBP) position is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units. The position serves as a consultant to management on human resource-related issues. The successful HRBP acts as an employee champion and change agent. The role assesses and anticipates HR-related needs. Communicating needs proactively with our HR department and business management, the HRBP seeks to develop integrated solutions. The position formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization. The position may include international human resource responsibilities. The HRBP maintains an effective level of business literacy about the business unit's financial position, its midrange plans, its culture and its competition.
Partner with executives and management to develop and drive plans that optimize talent, structure and culture.
•Flawless execution and delivery of value-added HR services, including but not limited to: employee relations, performance management, compensation planning and project management.
•Participate in HR programs that enhance a culture of inclusiveness and diversity, linking development and leadership initiatives to business strategy and measurable results.
•Act as single point of contact for HR-related processes, issues/questions for assigned client groups.
•Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
•Work with managers to effectively diagnose organizational issues and partner to solve them
•Partner with our internal teams to resolve employee relations issues and conduct effective, thorough and objective investigations.
•Collaborate with recruiting team in the recruiting process and in finalization of the offer processes and global employee onboarding.
•Highly effective and inclusive communicator, bridging HR vision/priorities with business line specific needs.
•Assists with HR special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
- HR Expertise (HR Knowledge)
- Business acumen
- Critical evaluation
- Ethical practice
- Global and cultural effectiveness
- Leadership and navigation
- Relationship management
Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree preferred
- Professional HR Certification (PHR or SPHR) is preferred
- 5-7 years of HR experience in a client-focused HR Generalist role
- Previous sales, service provider and/or call center organization experience preferred
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as laptop computers and smartphones.
- Expected to be mobile/travel 20% of the time.
The key areas of skills required specifically to perform given job:
· Working knowledge of Workday
· Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, WebEx
• Modern, energetic, global working environment
• Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
• Work in a stable, dynamic company
• Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
• Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.