Human Resource AdvisorVeeam
Date Posted: 2019-09-16
You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe in discovering and developing the talent in each of us. We offer positions that challenge your skills and inspire you to grow. Come see things a little differently with us.
The HR Advisor is responsible for providing HR support primarily in Japan (or another sub-region within Asia Pacific & Japan) across the various Business units. The position is responsible for aligning business objectives and priorities with employees and management in designated business units and serves as an advisor to the management team on human resources-related issues.
- Responsible for providing HR support for Japan with collaboration from global HR functions in areas of; Compensations and Benefits; Talent management & Development, Employer Branding and Talent Acquisition.
- Support planning and managing change within the organization. Ensure appropriate change management plans are in place.
- Participate in meetings with management team, business managers to understand the human resource needs of business managers and contribute to the growth of the business by providing advice and guidance on all people-related issues.
- Work with the Talent Acquisition Partner(s) to Identify and implement creative recruiting strategies to meet new hire demand in each work group and help support the full recruitment process of new hires including interviewing, selection and offer proposal.
- Complete contract negotiation and maintenance of employee benefit program.
- Identify employee retention programs that are focused on positive employee relations.
- Implement HR policies and procedures related to wage and salary structure, pay policies, commission/incentive schemes and performance appraisal.
- Conduct on-going evaluations/review of policies, programs and procedures to ensure adherence to all HR related regulatory, statutory requirements and best practice.
- Involved in various HR projects and initiatives to promote our employees’ development, create a Great Place to Work environment and ability to meet business challenges in the marketplace.
- Maintain proper employee information and status in employee’s personal file/designated payroll system as required by law, auditing processes and best practice.
- Responsible for the supervision, coaching, mentoring, disciplining and growth of assigned staff.
- Managing Health and Safety environment and program
- Managing hiring/extension/resignation processes including Contract administration, new hire orientation, resignation procedure.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, or a related field, OR an equivalent combination of education and /or experience
- Excellent communication skill with fluency in English and Japanese both verbal and written.
- 3-4 years HR generalist experience
- In depth knowledge of employment laws and regulations for Japan is essential
- Excellent interpersonal & Business partnering skills.
- Strong organizational, project and time management skills.
- Flexible and able to manage according to changing priorities
- Possess excellent discretion and judgment.
- Creative problem-solving skills when dealing with employee across all levels
- Computer literate with working knowledge of software such as Word, Excel, Microsoft Outlook, HR system such as Workday.
211 jobs found
Младший инженер по качеству ПО / Junior QA Engineer (стажёр)
Hotline specialist with French and English languages
Russian Federation, Saint-Petersburg