HR Operations SpecialistVeeam
Date Posted: 2020-10-22
Everything’s in place for you to win at Veeam – the global leader in Cloud Data Management. We provide trusted back-up solutions that deliver cloud data management and protection, keeping the world moving for over 360,000 customers including the vast majority of Fortune 500 companies. We’re extremely successful: a billion-dollar company and Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant that’s won over 170 top industry awards. But we’re always looking forward. Everyone here plays a part in finding new opportunities and winning new deals, and you’ll be backed by a best-in-service product and an unrivalled reputation for delivering customer satisfaction – our net promoter score is 3.5x the industry average.
Ultimately though, we grow together, so we’ll support you fully to be successful in your role. We’ll invest in you through our on-demand learning systems. Mentoring, training and coaching will help you to find your feet, take big challenges in your stride and perform at your best. There are acceleration programmes that could propel you further forward than you imagined. And whether it’s learning additional skills, gaining a new experience or taking the next step in your career, there will be lots of scope for development.
All this in a place where people talk from the heart. We have a culture of focus and excellence. We encourage innovation and iteration. And since our achievements are tangible, we can keep it real and be genuine with each other. We’re inclusive, diverse, open and honest people who collaborate, support each other and have fun together. And we’re nimble enough for people to speak up. We play to win; we’re competitive, hungry and driven, but we remain humble. If that’s you, get ready to do Veeamazing things.
Working as part of the HR team, this position is responsible for providing administrative HR support.
- Responsible for the HR administration, including but not limited to processing new hires, promotions, transfers etc through the HRIS system
- Maintaining the absence management system
- Collection of new starter forms and documents
- Requesting IT access for new starters
- Resolve first line queries and liaise with relevant teams to find solutions
- Provide reports for Payroll on a monthly basis
- Work with HRBP’s to ensure the HRIS system is updated with workforce changes
- Carry out audits quarterly to ensure clean HRIS data
- Coordinate with Legal Advisor
- Collecting and managing photographs of employees in Outlook
- Assist the Managers and new employees during their on-boarding and probationary period
- Assists with ad-hoc tasks and projects
- Full fluency in English language (written & spoken)
- Able to work alone on a broad variety of administration tasks
- Superior analytical and organizational skills
- Able to establish and maintain healthy working relationships with people in course of work
- Able to prioritize and meet tight schedules and targets
- Excellent proficiency in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience working in a similar position
- Experience with HRIS (‘Workday’ advantageous)
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Modern office with free fresh coffee, fruits and snacks.
- Flexible benefits package which includes premium private health care and dental services for you and your dependents, transportation
- allowance and parking.
- Wellness program including gym membership, massages in the office and company sponsored sports activities.
- Discount card (AFI Park Club).
- An exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout & play areas and team building activities.
- Training and development opportunities to further progress your career.
- International environment where you can learn from multiple cultures working in the same office.