HR Operations APJVeeam
Australia, New South Wales, North Sydney
Date Posted: 2019-11-20
Since its launch in 2006, Veeam has been a leading provider of backup, recovery, and replication solutions. We understand the criticality of the move to the cloud, which adds complexity in not only managing and mining data but also leveraging that data for positive business value and innovation. It’s why Veeam offers exceptional visibility and control capabilities through our extensive orchestration engine, delivering virtual, physical, and cloud data management, for any application, and any data, across any cloud. It’s how we’ve grown to work with 82% of the Fortune 500 companies in 30 countries around the world. With over 350,000 customers, such as L’Oréal, PwC, Volvo and Gatwick, Veeam has become the #1 Cloud Data Management Provider sold through partners like VMWare, HPE, Cisco and Microsoft.
As a billion-dollar software company, we rely on the diverse backgrounds and ideas of our people to advance our growth and innovation and we’re passionate to develop the industry’s most inclusive and high-performing team. Through embracing transparency and trust, recognizing and developing our employees, and giving back to the communities we share, we’re also creating a Veeamazing place to work. Join Veeam, the #1 Cloud Data Management provider, today.
Working as part of the APJ HR team, this position is responsible is responsible for maintaining Veeam’s HRIS system across ANZ and SAARC, records management, managing HR documents (creating employment contracts, promotion letters and statement of employment letters) and assisting the APJ HR Business Partners with HR Projects when required. This role will be the first point of contact for managers and employees for HR policies, HR life cycle processes and Workday system questions or issues.
- Responsible for the HR administration, including but not limited to processing new hires, promotions, transfers etc through the HRIS system.
- Creating employment contracts, promotion letters, statement of employment and release letters.
- Setting up superannuation accounts for new hires when/where applicable.
- Filing employee documents.
- Be the first point of contact for managers and employees for HR policies, HR life cycle processes and HRIS (Workday) system questions or issues.
- Managing the operational aspects of the HR and payroll responsibilities (regularly updating our Finance team on employee changes that impacts payroll).
- Work with HRBP’s to ensure the HRIS system is updated with workforce changes.
- Managing and maintaining our HRIS (Workday) database by continuously reviewing worker data validation reports and make appropriate updates. Carry out audits quarterly to ensure clean HRIS data.
- Ensure HR intranet is up to date and contains relevant HR content (Policies, benefits, processes etc).
- Ownership of the ANZ Wellness Program (Health & Wellbeing initiative) & newsletter.
- Work Health & Safety representative for ANZ.
- Extracting necessary HRIS reports for HR Business Partners that will enable them to analyse workforce trends and develop HR strategies for the countries they support.
- Coordinating quarterly MBO process and follow up with leaders regarding completed MBO goals and achievement.
- Assist the Managers and new employees during their on-boarding and probationary period
- Assists with ad-hoc tasks and projects
- Full fluency in English language (written & spoken)
- Able to work alone on a broad variety of administration tasks
- Superior analytical and organizational skills
- Able to establish and maintain healthy working relationships with people in course of work
- Able to prioritize and meet tight schedules and targets
- Excellent proficiency in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience working in a similar position
- Experience with HRIS (‘Workday’ advantageous)
- Ability to take direction and show initiative
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in HR