HR Admin Project LeadVeeam
Czech Republic, Prague
Date Posted: 2020-10-22
Everything’s in place for you to win at Veeam – the global leader in Cloud Data Management. We provide trusted back-up solutions that deliver cloud data management and protection, keeping the world moving for over 360,000 customers including the vast majority of Fortune 500 companies. We’re extremely successful: a billion-dollar company and Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant that’s won over 170 top industry awards. But we’re always looking forward. Everyone here plays a part in finding new opportunities and winning new deals, and you’ll be backed by a best-in-service product and an unrivalled reputation for delivering customer satisfaction – our net promoter score is 3.5x the industry average.
Ultimately though, we grow together, so we’ll support you fully to be successful in your role. We’ll invest in you through our on-demand learning systems. Mentoring, training and coaching will help you to find your feet, take big challenges in your stride and perform at your best. There are acceleration programmes that could propel you further forward than you imagined. And whether it’s learning additional skills, gaining a new experience or taking the next step in your career, there will be lots of scope for development.
All this in a place where people talk from the heart. We have a culture of focus and excellence. We encourage innovation and iteration. And since our achievements are tangible, we can keep it real and be genuine with each other. We’re inclusive, diverse, open and honest people who collaborate, support each other and have fun together. And we’re nimble enough for people to speak up. We play to win; we’re competitive, hungry and driven, but we remain humble. If that’s you, get ready to do Veeamazing things.
The HR Admin Project Lead is responsible for setting up all processes in the area of HR administration from document management to implementation of legislation changes. HR Admin Project Lead should be able to develop and communicate suitable solutions by taking into consideration business needs and corporate culture specifics. We’re looking for a pro-active and very well-organized person with a passion for details.
- Initiating and leading HR administration projects;
- Advising in the labour code agenda;
- Checking and implementing legislation changes into the process in close cooperation with legal team;
- Updating and developing suitable internal policies and procedures and implementing them in area of responsibility;
- Working with HRIS team on implementation of changes in Workday according to local requirements;
- Preparing contracts and other employment documents;
- Exit administration;
- Benefits administration and communication with suppliers;
- Working on optimization and automatization of internal HR processes;
- Relocation agenda;
- Document management (archives);
- Providing excellent HR administration service to internal clients;
- Preparing reports on employee data for the management.
- Excellent knowledge of Czech labour law
- Minimum 5 years of experience in HR administration/operations
- Experience with leading HR projects
- Fluent in Czech and English, Russian language is an advantage
- Experience with “Workday” or another HRIS is a must
- Multitasking ability
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Analytical capability
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- High level of responsibility and accuracy
- Proactive and customer focused approach to problem solving
- Excellent professional opportunities in the international team of talented and energetic people.
- Competitive salary.
- Generous benefits package from the very first day of your employment including: premium health care program, additional payments for sick leave, English classes, meal tickets, MultiSport card, public transport pass, cell phone contract, and many others.
- Flexible working hours.
- Relocation package for non-Prague candidates: one additional salary as a one-time payment.