Front Desk Facilities Coordinator
United States, Georgia, Alpharetta
The Front Desk Facilities Coordinator, receiving direct and indirect supervision from multiple sources, will promptly and professionally greet and address incoming customers and answer customer inquiries. Additionally, the incumbent will perform routine and non-routine administrative duties to include: maintaining computer files, performing data entry, ordering inventory, answering and directing incoming calls while responding to customers’ questions over the phone, processing invoices, updating room reservations, sorting incoming and outgoing mail, keeping appointment calendars, and giving messages to staff and management in other parts of the building. This position will work in an exciting and active office environment. You will work with staff from various departments and levels. This role will travel up to 10%.
- Greets visitors and callers, handle their inquiries, and direct them to the appropriate persons, per their needs.
- Organizes conference and meeting room bookings, coordinates meetings and organizes catering
- Ensures sufficient stock of all critical and non-critical supplies always.
- Collect, sort, distribute and prepare mail and deliveries
- Work with Human Resources and Talent Management and Organizational Development to ensure the new-hires process is proactively managed.
- Coordinate onboarding activities for new hires
- Fosters courtesy, helpfulness and teambuilding with internal team members.
- Works with the building property management to ensure consistency relative to general maintenance of the office space
- Assists the HR & Facilities Manager on facilities matters.
- Coordinates with the HR & Facilities Manager to track space occupancy and prepare monthly occupancy report
- Ensures the reception area and the meeting rooms are tidy and presentable
- Friendly, enthusiastic and professional attitude
- Honest, responsible and enjoys accountability
- Great people skills and ability to deal with a high volume of visitors and employees
- Great organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task with confidence
- Excellent communication skills and pleasant phone voice
- Professional appearance
- HS Diploma or GED required. Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2-5+ years of experience in office or facilities management
- Ability to demonstrate mature technical skills based judgment, initiative and critical thinking
- Proven track record of superior customer service and high-touch customer interaction is required.
- Ability to proactively manage local vendors
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Experience in office floor planning and space restacking/reconfiguration is a plus
- Verifies I-9 documentation
- Controls inventory relevant to new hire orientation, reception area, office personnel
- Ensures timely and correct submission of vendor’s invoice; maintain records of invoices received and sent for payment.
- Maintains regular attendance and adhere to assigned work schedule and office policies
- Assists in special projects (i.e. service anniversaries, birthday notifications, etc.)
- Organizes, plans, and manages various office events, meetings including special celebrations
- Assists in the updating of the company’s intranet site
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.