Employer Brand Manager
In 2015, Veeam opened our new office in Bucharest, which has just hit 300 employees making it one of the biggest Veeam hubs globally and we are still growing! We are highly motivated to hire many employees for Sales, Marketing, Finance and Business Operations departments and need a passionate professional who will help us achieve our aggressive hiring plans!
The Employer Brand Manager will be responsible for developing external and internal communications to attract the best talent to the organization. Working closely with the Talent Acquisition team and wider Employer Brand team, you will continue to further grow and develop our brand awareness across the country by developing external and internal communication campaigns using offline and online channels, planning and attending local and national events to attract new talent to the business, and working closely with our Digital Marketing Specialist on Social Media Campaigns, all with the goal of attracting and retaining talent.
We are therefore looking for candidates with excellent experience in building and developing brand awareness and proven ability in working across offline and online channels. Experience in working in a brand role alongside Recruitment/HR is an advantage but not required.
In return, we can offer excellent benefits such as wellness program which includes gym membership and massages in the office, flexible benefits package which includes private medical for you and your dependents, dental cover and transportation allowance, an exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout areas and training and development opportunities to further progress your career.
Now is your chance to be part of a winning team and contribute to our continued success story.
- Building employer brand awareness in Romania
- Developing the external and internal communications strategy
- Creating and developing relationships with key universities and student associations
- Create and manage online and offline employer branding campaigns with the goal of increasing the number of relevant candidates
- Launch and support global employer branding initiatives on a regional level
- Ensure effective planning and budgeting of activities and campaigns (online and offline)
- Develop branding materials and content for recruitment events and for internal employee-related initiatives
- Collaborate with remote services teams (designers, PPC teams, etc) and suppliers (souvenirs, events, collateral)
- Ensure Social Media communications is aligned with the Digital Marketing Specialist
- Develop and control appropriate report cadence.
- Supporting the retention of employees by designing and implementing engagement/team building activities
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Marketing, Communications, or a related discipline.
- Expert in building brand awareness
- Experience in managing online and offline campaigns
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Results-oriented and highly driven
- Modern, energetic, global working environment in a fast growing company
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth and development
- Relocation package
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Competitive result-based bonuses
- Comprehensive benefits package: premium private healthcare & dental services, transportation, gym, parking, on-site massage and special discounts
- Modern office facilities with recreational rooms, large and fully equipped cafeterias, designated smoking spaces, fresh free coffee and fruits