Employer Brand and Engagement ManagerVeeam
Date Posted: 2020-03-30
Everything’s in place for you to win at Veeam Software – the global leader in Cloud Data Management. We provide trusted back-up solutions that deliver cloud data management and protection, keeping the world moving for over 360,000 customers including the vast majority of Fortune 500 companies. We’re extremely successful: a billion-dollar company and Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant that’s won over 170 top industry awards. But we’re always looking forward. Everyone here plays a part in finding new opportunities and winning new deals, and you’ll be backed by a best-in-service product and an unrivalled reputation for delivering customer satisfaction – our net promoter score is 3.5x the industry average.
Ultimately though, we grow together, so we’ll support you fully to be successful in your role. We’ll invest in you through our on-demand learning systems. Mentoring, training and coaching will help you to find your feet, take big challenges in your stride and perform at your best. There are acceleration programmes that could propel you further forward than you imagined. And whether it’s learning additional skills, gaining a new experience or taking the next step in your career, there will be lots of scope for development.
All this in a place where people talk from the heart. We have a culture of focus and excellence. We encourage innovation and iteration. And since our achievements are tangible, we can keep it real and be genuine with each other. We’re inclusive, diverse, open and honest people who collaborate, support each other and have fun together. And we’re nimble enough for people to speak up. We play to win; we’re competitive, hungry and driven, but we remain humble. If that’s you, get ready to do Veeamazing things.
- Design, develop and implement the global Employer Brand & Engagement initiatives under the leadership of EB Senior Director.
- Contribute to building a unique, differentiated global employer brand & engagement that tells the Veeam Software story to the best candidates around the world and help make Veeam Software a Great Place to Work for current workforce.
- Build Employer Brand % Engagement awareness within geographical scope assigned (country, region)
- Develop the internal and external communication strategy
- Create and manage online and offline employer brand campaigns with the goal of increasing the number of relevant candidates
- Launch and support global employer brand & engagement initiatives on a regional level
- Ensure effective planning and budgeting of activities and campaigns (online and offline)
- Develop branding materials and content for recruitment events and for internal employee-related initiatives
- Collaborate with remote services teams (designers, PPC teams, etc.) and suppliers (souvenirs, events, collateral)
- Ensure Social Media communication is aligned with the global strategy and with local relevance, for maximum impact.
- Develop and control appropriate report cadence
- Support the retention of employees by designing and implementing employees and team engagement activities
- Multi-task on several initiatives tied to employer brand, including channel strategy, social media, and the latest talent acquisition technologies.
- Partner with colleagues around the globe so Veeam Software employer brand is global but also tells the story in key local markets.
- Identify, select and coordinate external providers who are offering services related to the implementation of the EB strategy
- Social media expertise, beyond just trolling and posting on social media but using the right channels to increase awareness of Veeam Software and drive candidate engagement
- Experienced communicator, with experience in working in either a corporate or agency environment.
- Expert in building and developing brand awareness
- Experience in managing online and offline campaigns
- Experience in working in a brand role alongside Recruitment/HR is an advantage
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Communications or a related discipline
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Digital media trends, including SEO and SEM, career site development, and digital media channels.
- Video, blogging, infographics, mobile, or other similar tool
- Basic data visualization
- Media Relations
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.