Corporate Recruiter, North America - Expression of InterestVeeam
United States, Arizona, Tempe
United States, Colorado, Denver
The Corporate Recruiter is responsible for working with all levels of management to proactively and strategically align Veeam’s need for talent with business goals by executing recruitment strategies to identify, attract, recruit and hire top talent. This position sitis within the Human Resources Department of our Columbus, OH office.
- Responsible to work in a fast paced environment that is driven by time sensitive results.
- Full cycle recruitment and administration of the hiring process.
- Sources potential candidates through a variety of channels, develops recruitment strategies with client groups, interviews candidates while representing Veeam as an employer of choice and builds a pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Work closely with Human Resource Business Partners (HRBPs) and Hiring Managers to create the most fitting job descriptions.
- Assists hiring managers with interview scheduling; prepares interview guides/questions for hiring managers as needed.
- Coordinates the offer and onboarding process.
- Completes applicant tracking for each open position and develops applicant pool proactively for potential needs based on forecasted business needs.
- Submits weekly status report to Manager, North American Talent Acquisition.
- Hold weekly recruiting calls with Hiring Managers.
- Performs other duties as required.
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP AND ACCOUNTABILITY
This position reports to the Manager, North American Talent Acquisition.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or business related field. A combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Three (3) years of HR generalist experience with a strong talent acquisition focus, preferably in a sales or technology organization.
- Must be proficient with the MS Office package.
- Must have excellent organizational skills and be able to prioritize duties and determine when escalation is needed.
- Must be able to maintain strict confidentiality of proprietary information.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and act as a resource for others and their activities.
- Ability to work with multiple individuals and complete tasks simultaneously.
- Experience with applicant tracking systems and HRIS products.
- Experience working with iCIMS as an Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Experience working with Workday as an Human Resource Information System (HRIS)
- Experience with Linkedin Recruiter
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.
2 jobs found
Sr. Corporate Recruiter, North America - Expression of Interest