This role leads the large global compensation processes, delivery, analytics, and systems for Veeam. Major processes are the annual salary adjustment, short term incentive plan, and global benchmarking. The role is the key thought partner for the VP of Total Rewards and contributes to plan designs, modeling, and communications. In addition, the role functions as the Compensation Partner for the Americas region.
Bachelor’s degree, Business/Finance/Economics type degree
6-10 years progressively responsible experience
Experience in software, or other high tech industry with growth oriented, transformative, unstructured work environments
Workday exposure is a plus
Some equity compensation, sales compensation, incentive compensation background is also a plus
Experience with global benchmarking/market pricing and leveling of roles
Ability to scale from strategic adviser and consultant to the VP of Total Rewards to collaborator and adviser to the Regional Rewards
Partners to the ability to be the partner for the Americas.
- Top notch user interface, easy to work with, excellent thinker and planner. Strong on execution and communication
- Ability to prioritize work, focus and juggle many things at once
- Self-starter, resourceful, good networker, and willing to socialize plans and agendas well. Important considering work from home primarily
- Thinks in possibilities and is open-minded and collaborative.
- Excellent analytical and financial modeling and thinking skills.
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.