Compensation & Benefits Specialist
Compensation and Benefits Specialist
In alignment with evolving Global Comp & Bens Strategy, this position is responsible for supporting the Compensation and Benefits Director to ensure employee packages are in alignment with company policies and guidelines, are competitive, and are compliant with legal and fiscal regulations. This is a global role, working as part of the Global Compensation and Benefits team.
The incumbent is responsible for building strong relationships and collaborating with HR and Finance internally and Data providers and other suppliers externally, in order to maintain efficient and effective Comp & Bens practice which meets Veeam’s business needs. They will play a vital role as our go-to person for information relating to Comp and Bens. As a member of the Global Compensation and Benefits team the incumbent will strive for ongoing improvement and efficiencies and as part of the Global HR Team, will serve as an ambassador for our Values, and fully support the leadership direction of the organization.
- Analyse internal and external data, ensuring quality, identifying trends and suggesting actions
- Participate in market and salary surveys and own the relationship with data providers.
- Assist in job evaluations and maintain the Global Job Catalogue
- Ensure compliance with Data Privacy and Protection Guidelines.
- Support the merit review process and bonus payout globally
- Be aware and able to advise on Global C&B guidelines and principles
- Participate in the production and implementation of corporate policies regarding compensation, partnering with other C&B team members to ensure globally consistent delivery and knowledge sharing within the C&B and greater HR team.
- Maintain awareness of benefits policy and record current benefits programs
- Support benefits change programs and negotiation with brokers and suppliers
- Advise HR on the evolving Veeam mobility policy to provide a smooth and timely transition of employees.
- Maintain central records of International Mobility across Veeam.
- Maintain awareness of the international mobility market and build a network to gain from informal information exchange.
- Maintain the compensation and benefits elements in the HRIS
- Assist in preparation for merit review and bonus in the HRIS
- Degree level education, ideally in Human Resource or Economics, Mathematics;
- 3+ years’ experience in C&B with international experience
- Ability to analyse, present and make recommendations based on data
- Ability to research and evaluate internet and recruitment sources
- Advanced Excel skills
- An understanding of total rewards principles and programs
- Previous experience and training on job evaluation methods (Mercer/HAY etc.)
- Presentation skills (this person will create presentations for senior people)
- Proven ability to work to deadlines, ad hoc or within a project framework
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent English
Nice to have
- Previous experience in working with Workday or other HR system
- Background in Finance / Payroll
- Certifications in C&B
- Experience of working with flexible benefits
- A “can do” attitude and collaborative approach
- Analytical and love handling data
- Flexible and able to switch priorities
- Enthusiastic to learn through experience and use initiative
People management – Individual contributor
Travelling – approx. 5%
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Modern energetic multinational working environment
- Interesting people, an excellent team of professionals
- Extensive opportunities for professional growth and career