Vice President, FP&AVeeam
United States, Georgia, Alpharetta
Date Posted: 2019-09-17
Veeam is the world’s most trusted provider of Intelligent Data Management solutions. When we launched in 2006, we were an entrepreneurial start up. Today we lead the industry, and we’re growing and innovating at unprecedented speeds. We have more than 330,000 customers worldwide, 59,000 channel partners and offices in more than 30 countries.
These are big numbers, but what’s more impressive is our people. At Veeam, you’ll be part of the industry’s most inclusive, diverse and high-performing global team. A team that embraces transparency, develops its employees and gives back to our communities. A team that never settles for good because we always aim for Veeamazing.
Veeam is seeking a Vice President, Financial Planning & Analysis that will report directly to the Chief Financial Officer. The VP, FP&A will lead a team responsible for the Company's global long-range and annual financial planning, forecasting, management and Board reporting, as well as serve as a trusted business partner and advisor to the leadership team and broader organization. They will be responsible for continuing to develop a best-in-class FP&A function, including processes, systems, and staff.
- Oversee the long-range and annual financial planning processes in order to achieve the full potential of the business and maximize long-term value. This includes the development of driver-based financial and operating models, supporting systems, tools, and data sources.
- Produce timely, accurate, and actionable analyses, reports, and forecasts. Highlight key performance indicators and drivers of change within the financial results. Review insights with management to enable appropriate business adjustments as needed.
- Manage and prioritize requests for resources and investments. Evaluate and recommend based on return on investment analysis. Track and review actual performance to ensure achievement of business case.
- Partner with business leaders and key stakeholders across the organization to provide pragmatic financial insights and recommendations in order to drive bookings and revenue growth while scaling the business to increase operating leverage and cash flow.
- Lead and mentor the FP&A team by providing respected leadership, implementing best practices, and demonstrating Veeam’s core values.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or other business-related field. An MBA is highly desirable.
- 8+ years of experience in FP&A in a high-growth environment with a demonstrated track record of success and career progression.
- Experience in software, SaaS or other recurring revenue business models with a strong understanding of key value drivers. Experience in a private equity backed business is a plus.
- Expert technical knowledge of financial statements, driver-based modeling, and reporting techniques.
- Strong knowledge of -- and experience implementing -- planning and forecasting systems such as Hyperion / Oracle Enterprise Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service (EPBCS).
- Excellent communication skills; ability to distill complex analyses into concise, actionable outputs and present to all levels of management.
- Experience building strong teams through active development and recruiting efforts.
- Highly collaborative leadership style with history of building positive relationships with people and teams across a broad, diverse organization.
- Ability to think creatively and critically, and thrive in a dynamic, decentralized and often ambiguous environment.
- Effective project management skills; highly organized, independent, and self-motivated.
- Ability to travel up to 20%.
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.